Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    i've heard it's getting better and better as the season goes on
    Most definitely IMO. And I see no reason why that shouldn't continue. Especially as things continue to unfold.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

add me in as another devotee - can't wait for next week's ep
      "You said we had a "problem", not a great big galactic emergency."

Comment

Well, by this time tomorrow night, I will have already seen the next episode. I say bring it on. I really hope this show gets a second season.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Interview w/John Noble (spoilers):http://www.fringetelevision.com/2008...ence-call.html

Comment

I was glad that...

Spoiler:
            ...the razor sharp butterflies turned out to be a hallucination. For a moment I actually thought the episode was going to be about killer butterflies. That's a pretty messed up thing to hallucinate though, especially compared to the "simple" throat slitting by way of John Scott that the latino guy had.

I looked out for the bald guy, but I didn't see him. Where was he this time?

Comment

Next week's preview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...review_26.html

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                The actor of Sadler - where else had he been? I just know I know him!

..and am I the only one wondering whether they missed a trick, I was wodnering the whole episode whether somenoe did experiemntsd on Walter.
                William Sadler played Sloan in DS9, Sheriff Valenti in Roswell, and Carlton Fog in the short-lived series Traveler. He's also played many various character parts in movies and TV.
                sigpic

Comment

Observer from last nights ep:
                  Spoiler:

Source: Spoilertv

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                    William Sadler played Sloan in DS9, Sheriff Valenti in Roswell, and Carlton Fog in the short-lived series Traveler. He's also played many various character parts in movies and TV.
                    DS9! That's the one! thankee.
                    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                    Yes, I am!
                    sigpic
                    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Sadler was also in The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile (He was the dad of the little girls) He was also in Tales from the Crypt Demon Night.
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Casting scoop (spoilers):http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/11/...aynor-joi.html

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          Observer from last nights ep:
                          Spoiler:

Source: Spoilertv
                          I'll be damned! Thanks for posting that. Man, this is going to be tough to spot him every week.

On the episode itself, it was another very strong one IMO. I really can't get over how much I am enjoying this show. Does anyone know how many episodes we have left?
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Wow, Fringe is a great basic sci-fi show. It has a perfect mix of an episodic show (mini-movie every week with a beginning and an end) with a little overall arc. Someone could actually hop in it in the middle of the season and still enjoy the show while missing that every events is somehow linked. I'm interested every week to know what the new show will be about. I like the effort they put into the sci-fi elements, showing us indirectly that it could possibly happens in some way in the future. It does have a good mix of humor, storytelling, drama and characterization.
                            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Overall, I think Fringe has been brilliant so far. I really find myself wanting more after each episode.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

yes me to, as someone pointed out earlier, the scenes between joshua jackson and his father (in the show of course, forgot his name) is priceless!!! i love them so much.
                                dunnam is okay, i don't like her, but i'm liking her more than in the beginning....
                                ...its different than the x-files and if anyone say its just a copy of it, i'll be angry, because it isn't.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X