McKay Stargate Atlantis - MGM Stargate: What is Your Favorite McKayism?

From MGM Stargate:

http://stargate.mgm.com/promotions/mckayism.php

What is Your Favorite McKayism?

Using the form [at the site], submit your all-time favorite techno-quote from the good doctor. The top ten will be made into ringtones! Break out those Atlantis DVDs, find a McKayism, and enter for your change to immortalize Rodney on mobile devices everywhere!

McKayism (noun)

1. Refers to the techno-babble of Dr. Rodney McKay; a problem-solving stream of consciousness, often spoken very quickly, during moments of extreme danger.

Stargate Atlantis Season 5 Premiere Friday July 11th 10/0C on SciFi

Default Re: Stargate Atlantis - MGM Stargate: What is Your Favorite McKayism?

Seriously?

OK, that's not techno-babble, so I won't submit it. But it's my favorite McKay line -- he looks around shocked-like and says "Seriously?"

"Their operating system's a mess, reminds me of DOS. Trust me, that was hilarious."
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

I like the snapping that proceeds such an outburst best.
    Somehow I don't think that'll be turned into a ring tone though.
    "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

General

It's obviously this:

"We do the opposite. Instead of severing their connections, we significantly dial up their attraction to one another. We turn each cell into an incredibly powerful nanite magnet. You know, one cell attracts another cell, those two attract two more, and as more and more nanite cells bond to the core group, they become stronger and stronger and stronger – to the point where every Replicator cell on the planet, in orbit, all of them, are massed in this, in this, in this giant super-dense blob."

McKAY: Oh, I’m fine. No; yes; and it doesn’t. (when he can read minds)

McKAY: If you’re a highly-evolved super-genius, put up your hand. (He looks around the Infirmary hopefully, then pretends to look surprised and raises his hand, smiling.) Oh!

It would be awesome to have a Mackayism as a ringtone, but a lot of the time its his facial expressions and other things that make these moments so great.

Lieutenant Colonel Pandora's_Box's Avatar

"Okay, let's say a magic fairy comes down and grants you one wish, and we break out? Then what, huh? We're still on a hive, we're still traveling through hyperspace, probably in the massive void between our two galaxies, where there aren't even planets, let alone stargates. Then what, huh? Oh, we fly home on the wings of imagination? Is that what we do, Ronan? " (while stuck on the Hive ship with Ronon)

"Hmm. Misunderstood and unappreciated by many, because his most formidable weapon was the power of his brilliant mind. Not just a hero - a superhero." (about Batman)

"Let me see if I can make you understand, okay? these results don't just say the Zed-p.m. won't work, they say this reality isn't governed by any natural laws. It's like looking through a microscope at a cell culture and seeing a thousand dancing hamsters."

Rodney is awesome. Period.

Easy one for me. "It's like singing tryng to sing the Maccareena, you can sing the lyrics but have no idea what you are saying."
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

"Oh My God, He Is Kirk!"

Chief Master Sergeant DesertFox2020's Avatar

"....No nonononononono, I had to take the enzyme to take out the guards, and they were big, and dumb and stupid and....."(collapses) After taking the enzyme to escape from Ford's cave.
    And, I don't know if this counts or not, but my favorite quote of his is, "Oh, God!!!"
    Last edited by DesertFox2020; June 7th, 2008 at 11:27 AM.