This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old school SG-1 v.s. New School SG-1...kinda

Ok my fav. Gould was Apophis the 2nd time around, i though he was much stronger and a better system lord, his new mother ship just blew me away when i first saw it in season 4 and i though t was a great new look( i liked how it holded up ) i think he could have been more powerful than Anubus and Baul and the Rep. not got to him first, he would have not let them get so powerful, we could have fought better if we would hae got Prom. sooner though. what do you think? sorry about the spelling

It personally though Apophis overstayed his welcome on SG-1. Anubis + Ba'al were my two fav system lords.

Comment

Yeah... Apophis came back a few times too many. Ba'al and Har'uer were awesome. Har'uer looked cool. Anubis was awesome too.
      Last edited by longhorn21; 03 June 2008, 08:29 AM.
      Sphere…planet. Label…name.
      Following…still…you…not!

Comment

I always though Apophis was awesome but he had his time. I still hold him up there with Ba'al though. THey're my favorite two of all the Goa'uld.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

i liked apophis at first but then when we got to know Anubis and Ba'al i kinda forgot about apophis
          sigpic

Comment

Ba'al is my fave goau'ld but i loved Aphophis too

And i want Hathor's powers

Comment

Apophis is my favourite Goauld.He had this aura of arrogance and royalty that was to become the mainstay characteristic of all the powerful Goauld.I did not like the way he transformed after taking over Sokars domain.

Comment

I never cared for Apophis much. I didn't find him intimidating, just obnoxious. And by getting killed and coming back enough times to rival Daniel, he came off as a pretty weak system lord to me. EVERYONE took him out at one time or another!

The one time I DID feel he was really menacing was in the alternate timeline of Moebius, strangely enough. Go figure.

Comment

The Goa'uld are my favorite enemies, without doubt! I like Apophis best, and most before he came back with Sokar's fleet. This is my order of favorite Goa'uld SYstem Lords, from most to least (probably forgot lots):

Apophis
                  Hathor
                  Osiris
                  Zipacna
                  Yu
                  Ba'al
                  Heru'ur
                  Amaterasu
                  Nirrti
                  Sokar
                  Anubis
                  Cronus
                  Ra
                  Camulus
                  sigpic
                  Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Sokar was awesome....

Comment

Apophis is my favorite Goa'uld. I'm glad he's coming back for Continuum.

Comment

I'd heard Nirrti were, and Baal, but I hadn't heard about Apophis.

Comment

I looked on the Stargate Continuum IMDB and saw that as well as Ba'al we are going to have Ra, Apophis, Yu, Cronus, Camulus and Niirti! As Cliff Simon(Ba'al) said in his interview its going to show the Goa'uld System Lords the way they were meant to be. As evil conquering warlords who will show no mercy to anyone! But because the timeline has changed I think that it will be Ba'al instead of Ra as the Supreme System Lord!

Comment

i always thought that sokar was the best Goa'uld because he was just so freaky and everything about him made him look evil... Baal was the funniest and has the best episodes but that was only in season 9 and 10.
                            The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

ok well ya those were all good enimies in there time but season 4 with Apophis just had a great feel to it because he was so powerfull and was making all these new weapons and ships and we still held our own. The best season to season cliff hanger was deff. season 4 to 5. It had Apophis, it had Sg-1, It had replicators, it had us in another gallaxy, it was great, i think i almost died waiting to see how it cam back. I do believe if we could have rushed the x-303's into production faster we would have been stronger, the faster we could have got a ship out there even if it needed more work it would have been better.

Comment

Working...
                              X