This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished watching SG-1

I've been on a mission to watch all episodes of SG-1 and I wanted to do it sequentially so I wouldn't miss any of the plot. I finally accomplished my goal last night. I say I enjoyed it all the way through. I really didn't lose any interest.

Next Goal, watch Atlantis sequentially.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=51079

You are not alone in your journey padawan.
    Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiphias View Post

You are not alone in your journey padawan.
      Indeed, let the teachings of the stargate dvds flow through you......

Good job btw!
      Meh.

Comment

What about Ark of Truth? Have you seen it?
        Stargate Wiki

Fanfics: 2008

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
          Indeed, let the teachings of the stargate dvds flow through you......
          When I was behind a season on Atlantis I watched all of season 3 in 4 days.

Comment

How long did it take you? I'm trying to go through all the episodes this summer. I'm almost done with Season One. http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/
            My attempt to watch every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis this summer:
            http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/

Comment

I stopped at season 4 because I wanted to make sure I had seen seasons 1-3 of Atlantis. Even that took a few months. Its kinda hard to ignore your kids to watch a DVD you own that will always be there waiting for you. The kids don't stay kids forever.

I am going to try to get back on the SG1 kick and we'll see how long it takes!

Comment

I watched Atlantis 1-4 and then ark of truth , then sg1 1-10 and then ark of truth again =p

But it was because I had a lot of free time on my hands =) And could use SG1 as a excuse to practice english...

Cuz I wasnt having classes and was also on vocation from work.. I just forgot about social life a little and would spend most of the day watching... It really was worth it ( except for some episodes, but as a whole it was ok.. I didnt have to wait a whole week to watch a crap episode.. )

Go for ark of truth to get some closing to the ori ...
                And be ready for the continuum ( btw you have 1 month to finish the 4 atlantis seasons before s05 starts )

Comment

i've done it 3 times now hahaha bit sad but extremely interesting
                  Thanks to the CT team sigpic

Comment

I don't have cable TV and watch everything off the PC that I can get and bring home on disk's and I am on my 6th pass since recieveing the 10 year box set last november and every time is great. only atlantis series disks do I watch in between lately and I'm eagerly waiting for the fourth season to be released next month so I can catch-up. commercial's are derentis ! . . . but hey none on my PC. . . . . the ark was everything and then some I had hoped for. . . . continuum looks very tasty.

Comment

i have watched sg1 rigth through about 4 times, and SGA 3 times, the best episode being children of the gods
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X