Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the last time we heard about the nox was when the tollans contacted them from earth when they were refugees. They were kinda just forgotten (maybe on purpose) like many things in sg...

Comment

no we saw the nox when deciding wheather or not scara could get his goul'd removed.

Comment

when abouts was that? you probably right but i cant remember the episode

Comment

Originally posted by DestroyAscendedBeings
          when abouts was that? you probably right but i cant remember the episode
          Season 3 "Pretense" A very long time ago in T.V. years.
          "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
          - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

i remember the episode now where scara was on trial in the tollan home world to determine if the snake or himself would have control of his body. Lya of the nox was a judge... more than 6 seasons ago now

Comment

Huggin' a tree somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                Huggin' a tree somewhere.
                Well I wish they'd wake up, man. We sure could use all the help we could get right about now. And I'd love to see what the Nox could do in battle.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The Nox are a growin' the gonja and are a puff, puff passin'.
                  *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                  *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                  *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                  *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                  *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                  *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                  *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

They are scraping up whatever's left of the Tollans and sitting it out as usual.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

They should get some of the Tollan scientists and build some extra stargates (the Tollans did build their own... although smaller).

Comment

why do we need more stargates?...

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          Well I wish they'd wake up, man. We sure could use all the help we could get right about now. And I'd love to see what the Nox could do in battle.
                          Why's that?

They have great defensive abilities... the cloaking... the healing ritual.... but have we really seen anything that could be used as an offensive weapon?

Comment

they might not be offensive at all but neither were the tolon and they had those huge... plasma cannon things

what im interested in is that giant floating city of theirs...

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                              They are scraping up whatever's left of the Tollans and sitting it out as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                                Very wise move, if you ask me...

J a c k M a n i a c

Comment

Working...
                                X