Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Threw togeather some Amanda Tapping WP, thought Id share it,I know you will like it:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threw togeather some Amanda Tapping WP, thought Id share it,I know you will like it:)

Sorry, no longer available, see unnapreciative jerk a few posts down.
    Last edited by seinfeldsg1; 30 May 2008, 11:04 AM.
    SG-1 Rocks!!

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say....this is probably posted in the wrong place....right?

What you really have to ask yourself is why is an English lass from Essex in an American flag?

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
      I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say....this is probably posted in the wrong place....right?

What you really have to ask yourself is why is an English lass from Essex in an American flag?
      Cant answer that, it was a photoshoot she did for Femme Fatal magazine last year. I just put all the pics on 1 wallpaper for ya Dont over think it, just enjoy it
      SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

*turns brain off*

Comment

OMFG! This thread is full of win. We must keep it alive.

Comment

Todd: "A pleasure to make your acquaintance"

Now we get why...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Glad you guys like it
              SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

google images, copy/paste and microsoft paint... nothing special

Comment

Originally posted by Brewsy View Post
                  google images, copy/paste and microsoft paint... nothing special
                  Always some unnapreciative jerk in every croud. Never said it was a work of art. But I put it togeather for people to enjoy. I suppose Ill take it down then and everyone who would have liked to have it can thank you for being a jerk.
                  SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

What the hell, Mach?!

I did you take the pictures down? Repost them and forget about Brewsy.

Comment

Working...
                    X