Ghostbusters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghostbusters

Possibly one of my all time favourite movies, Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters 2 are awesome! Any other people here fans of the goold ol' boys in grey?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

The first one was one of the few movies that I absolutely adored as a child and continued to adore when I grew up but the second one didn't do anything for me.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

That's very interesting, as a Ghosthead (equivilent of a Gater) I know that a lot of people don't like GB2 and actually pretend that it never happened. Pretty much the same as with infinity. You're obviously not alone.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

i remember watching the ghostbusters cartoons...never saw the movies though >.<
        My flickr photography.

Comment

well what can i say..."I'm loving it!" i heard abou them for so long, and finally got to see them like 5 years ago, and i loved them, i'd be glad to see them again

Comment

They recently released a new GB comic, I have yet to check it out though. They are also going to release some toys again http://www.ghostbustershq.com/ ...I can only hope that these two things help bring a GB revival. GB3 haaaayyhhooo!!!! ORRRRR, another cartoon....RGB rules all.
            "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

GB1 & 2 are on my most frequently watched movies. I vaguely remember watching the comics at my grandmother's house on Saturdays.
              Anyone else here think they should come out with a Ghostbusters 3?
              Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
              Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
              Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
              Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
              Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
              Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
              Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

This discussion about GB3 has ahppened many a time, and one point we were kinda close as Dan Aykroyd wrote a (terrible) script, but unfortunatly, Bill Murray is a jerk and he holds 1 5th of the rights to GB and he refuses to let another sequel happen.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                  but unfortunatly, Bill Murray is a jerk and he holds 1 5th of the rights to GB and he refuses to let another sequel happen.
                  That's a shame.
                  Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                  Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                  Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                  Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                  Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                  Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                  Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

I loved the first movie. It's still one of my favorites of all time. I don't think, though, that there is enough of a demand/desire for there to be a third movie. GB2 didn't do that well. Plus the fact that it's been what, ten or fifteen years since GB2 came out? I say let it go, but then again I thought BASEketball was a great movie so what do I know?
                    You wanna know what dog food tastes like? DO YOU? IT TASTES JUST LIKE IT SMELLS....delicious.

Comment

Working...
                    X