This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace in the Milky Way

so now that the Ori are no longer a threat, and the Gould have been defeated for a while now, where does that leave everyone?

I know that theres still a war with the Wraith, and the Pegasus Galaxy is still in Chaos, and so we have our attention there, but will the IOA be putting more money into exploration? production of 304s?

What do you think will happen to this Galaxy?
    [kick ass signature coming soon]

hopefully it will know peace for a very long time the ori really did a number to our galaxy and the cultures that live in our galaxy need to have peace to finally develop and learn to live on their own without someone posing as a "god"
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
      so now that the Ori are no longer a threat, and the Gould have been defeated for a while now, where does that leave everyone?

I know that theres still a war with the Wraith, and the Pegasus Galaxy is still in Chaos, and so we have our attention there, but will the IOA be putting more money into exploration? production of 304s?

Well, Ba'al is still out there. Are you sure all of the replicators are gone? The Aschen Confederation looms on the horizon. While there are no immediate enemies, there are many dangers.

I would hope the IOA spends its money designing and building more 304's and allowing for exploration of the whole ancient stargate system. It never hurts to have a proper defense. As well, we don't know everything that's out there.

Comment

If anything I think that we should spend 70% of the money for 304's and other space craft, then the remaining 30% on exploration. Because to have a strong military force shows that you wouldn't want to mess with Earth.

Comment

We could probably burn the Aschen planet with just one ship to, well, ashes.
          Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Speaking of the Aschen, isn't it about time to see what happened to our diplomat? Probably nothing good, but maybe the SGC should have a looksee.
            Seems like this would be a good time to ramp up the exploration as well. Lots of planets out there full of cool stuff that were pretty hard to explore when they were crawling with Ori, Goa'uld and Jaffa...

Comment

Originally posted by Xiphias View Post
              We could probably burn the Aschen planet with just one ship to, well, ashes.
              Remember that the Aschen in the alternate time line were able to defeat the goa'uld. And have f** good computers, as well as the ability to create artificials stars... So I dont think they are to be taken light...
              We can only hope that they were destroyed while dialing to a blackhole but I really dont think they would all be dead.
              And the Lucian Alliance is still out there, even though I wouldnt want to see a sg1 movie about the Lucian Alliance...

And I think the IOA should stop building 304`s and start building dunno 409 ( I mean, now they have the entire [ or so we are led to believe ] and among this in the asgard core is that device that can materialize virtual projects )

And they should tell the public ( now would be a good time, no baddies going after earth [ so far ] ) and start selling planets to private corporations ( lol ). But serious, there`s no point in 6~8 billion persons in one planet when there are lots out there =p

Comment

a sect of anubis's followers that didn't stop beleiving start spreading their beliefs and planets start worshipping him, giving him power, allowing him to defeat oma, he establishes power once more.
                Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                  a sect of anubis's followers that didn't stop beleiving start spreading their beliefs and planets start worshipping him, giving him power, allowing him to defeat oma, he establishes power once more.
                  Humm, You have a good point, I mean, shouldnt the ascended be pissed off about anubis imposing a god ?
                  But for that making him more powerful than Oma, I dont think so, it appears to me that he is far bellow the ascended.. When Daniel was about to strike him down, the way he waived his arms, really seam like he was about to pee in his pants...

What I think he said that Oma couldnt destroy him, is because she isnt alowed to do so... But the ascended lacked a good lawyer to state more clearly that she was to take no action against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post

The System lords have been destroyed, but the Gou'ald are still running a muck. The Jaffa will probably break into civil war, then the winning sect will declare war on humans or the tokra(are they dead yet I don't remember) then. we will win or end the war.. The Aschen will come back and attack Earth. Then we'll defeat them, because they will think we are still backwards after all these years. Then those aliens from grace will return and try to kill us, and theyll all die for mysterious reason. Then, when tis all over... we'll learn that all of the Worlds Governments as well as the SGC and the top corporations, are actually those identity theft aliens that randomly invaded the SGC.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

I beleive the Ori Followers will keep a presence in the Milky Way, but more of a post Jaffa nation, but a lot less powerful in terms of numbers, and a lot less intrested in galactic events.

I also think the Jaffa will unite into a whole Nation, under Brat'ac or the council woman from season 9. they will develop, and become a steady force with no real political agenda.

The Tok'ra I guess we'll have to wait until Continuum to form an opinion on, but they will most likely die out I'm sad to say.

Now Earth will reveal its gate to its people, and after a little bit of turmoil will develop a steady world governing body to which they will continue exploration within the milky way. I also think that they will look to start creating a government for all humans all around, its not just Earth anymore.

But the Aschen will probably try and finish us off but in the end will destroy themselves or get burned so badly they drive themselves into isolation.

Hopefully the Nox will resume communications with us and slowly start to exchange knowledge.
                      [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

With the large number of Ori followers still out there and the even larger group of people that never surrendered to the Ori, well it would be kind of like after the Nazi's were defeated all those people that conspired with them died. So I think thats what either happened or is going to happen. Maybe a civil war on some worlds and on some just mass genocide. But lots of death, but after that then there will be peace.

Comment

Well, I dont see why people would go against the ori "fleet". I mean, even though the ori are dead, they still have the overpower ships of doom... I can imagine the priors wanting galaxy domination, or lucian alliance trying to sneak into a ori ship, but not people going into a direct confront..

But.. who knows... The Jaffa are kinda crazy... for example when they invaded earth looking for baal.. That was clearly a declaration of war against earth..

Comment

There can be no peace, as long as O'Neill lives!

Comment

Originally posted by Morrolan View Post
                              Well, Ba'al is still out there. Are you sure all of the replicators are gone? The Aschen Confederation looms on the horizon. While there are no immediate enemies, there are many dangers.
                              Baal is dead..
                              (Killed all his clones and put himself in Adria, but the tokra removed him)

Comment

Working...
                              X