This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space Race Worst Ep Ever? NAH NOT BY A LONG SHOT

I heard people saying Space race was the worst esp every but it really wasnt that bad..we learned a little more about that world..had a little plot and it was kinda cool to see that side of Carter. The Advertisments after each time the 2 hosts talked was very stupid but besides for that i enjoyed the esp.

WORMHOLE EXTREME still takes the bait for the WORST ESP of all time.

So far ive seen about 7 esps on the season 7 and im enjoying it a lot...im afraid to ask but does it go downhill? All i hear is how bad season 7 was..
    When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

i like space race but i loved WORMHOLE EXTREME is the best ep ever the worst is any one with bugs in it

Comment

i dont see how people can call wormhole xtreme bad. its so funny. i mena, i laughed my head off in the first few scenes with the weird new show. as far as space race, i liked it for the ships, and i have to say, the plot was kind of fun and interesting.
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

well the plot (as somoenone already mentioned) is almost an exact copy of the space race episode from star trek voyager, and that episode sucked crap

Comment

Wormhole extreme had no plot. They tried WAY to hard to make a funny esp and it just turned out stupid.
          When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
          I miss you.
          Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Comment

Originally posted by caes4
            well the plot (as somoenone already mentioned) is almost an exact copy of the space race episode from star trek voyager, and that episode sucked crap
            i never watched voyager

Comment

I liked Wormhole X-treme! I think it's one of the shows that you either loved or hated. Space Race was pretty bad, but I don't think it was the worst ever...
              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by Icemancmd
                I heard people saying Space race was the worst esp every but it really wasnt that bad..we learned a little more about that world..had a little plot and it was kinda cool to see that side of Carter. The Advertisments after each time the 2 hosts talked was very stupid but besides for that i enjoyed the esp.

WORMHOLE EXTREME still takes the bait for the WORST ESP of all time.

So far ive seen about 7 esps on the season 7 and im enjoying it a lot...im afraid to ask but does it go downhill? All i hear is how bad season 7 was..
                Nope sorry... The worst episode ever must go to Crossroads (season 4)... I can't bear to watch it it's so crap and ruins an otherwise great season... It's even worse than Nightwalkers and Sight Unseen...
                Sam....

Comment

Originally posted by Icemancmd
                  Wormhole extreme had no plot. They tried WAY to hard to make a funny esp and it just turned out stupid.
                  The whole point od Wormhole Extreme was just to make a funny relaxed episode... It was after all their 100th so therefore they made a point of any one who worked on the crew and wanted to be on screen could be...

I think it is one of the funnies they've done... Of course WOO is still the funniest ep ever...
                  Sam....

Comment

Hmmm, i really didnt like Emancipation when we come to it.
                    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

i prolly av to agree, it wasnt a stargate episode at all, pretty much bored me!
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Toss out the stupid commentators and advertisements and the show is not that bad, imo. A long way from being a favorite, but worth it to have the return of Murray. Who couldn’t like Teal’c in that hat.

And Wormhole X-treme! rocks.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                          Toss out the stupid commentators and advertisements and the show is not that bad, imo. A long way from being a favorite, but worth it to have the return of Murray. Who couldn’t like Teal’c in that hat.

And Wormhole X-treme! rocks.
                          your know they did not want to put the commentators and advertisements but the ep was runing short and they had to put them in

Comment

Originally posted by caes4
                            The Voyager episode was much worse, IMO. Space Race had its moments.
                            Last edited by jckfan55; 15 December 2004, 05:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I was just thinking..... In Space Race they have an Ad for "Corso's Temporal Eatery". Now there is no connection mentioned between Aden Corso (The Criminal From Forsaken S6 EP18) & the mentioned restaurant, but its a bit of a coinsidence considering he's from the same world, (or maybe Corso is just Hebridan's version of Smith,lol)

I wonder if they left the hole open for a future plot visitation, maybe for next years Space race that Sam wants to enter?

Just an idea: Sam goes back to Hebridan for the race and as it turns out, Aden Corso has escaped prosecution due to the high priced lawers his family can afford due to their owning a high percentage of shares in Corso's Temporal Eatery, A Tech Con Group Family Restaurant. hmm I feel a fan fic coming on for the first time ever

Visit GateGuide.net & Submit your Site Today!
                              www.gateguide.net | www.stargateguide.net

Comment

Working...
                              X