X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingdom Hearts

^_^ Hey there~

I was wondering who here likes Kingdom Hearts?

Completed the first one and loved it. Got about half way into the second one and got bored.

....Maybe I grew out of it.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

A; or 1) Why do you have zero posts? And what's with the insanely tiny writing?, and what is Kingdom Hearts? (To Wikipedia!)

EDIT: Now I know.
      Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

I loved KH, I could never play one, but Two I did... I liked it... now I can't seem to find the games at all and I settle for a nice round of Final Fantasy... all the Cool characters in KH can be found in the FF 'verse and everyone knows it

Comment

Played the first and beat it. Let me tell you, the HUGE fight at the end right before you unlock the last key hole is nightmarish. Took me three days to finally beat it. *shudders at the memory* then fighting with the cave entrance on the Aladdin world was not fun either, though once in, it was a lot of fun. There was at least one treasure box in every room. It was cool.

Got two not too long ago since it was cheap and i had finally conquered the first. haven't played it much, but what I have played, I like. I'm still in the very beginning, though. *sheepish grin* The graphics are awesome, and what I've seen when my brother plays, is great. he's farther along than me. Also, sora's outfits in 2 are really cool! They look so much better on him than what he had on before.
          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
          sigpic
          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I love it! Number two got kind of boring, might bring it out again and see if I can play it. Love Final Fantasy so much too.
            I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiphias View Post
              A; or 1) Why do you have zero posts? And what's with the insanely tiny writing?, and what is Kingdom Hearts? (To Wikipedia!)

EDIT: Now I know.
              XD sorry about the writing, I've always posted like this on the various forums I go on...

And I haven't had time to get my post count up yet...

Comment

Loved the series since the first one, played all them completely except 368/2 days.
                Now in the process of playing Birth by Sleep.
                http://crazystuffofrandomness.tumblr.com/ My Tumblr page...
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X