X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
    i dunno, until someone makes a good legit point which which to discuss
    Umm, then don't post at all?

Anyway, she's sitting in the void waiting to be rescued, which i have a feeling will never come.
    Trailers and PR
    Stargate: War Begins team
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/9705/stargate-mod-war-begins
    forums:
    http://stargatethewarbegins.tk/

sigpic

We will miss you Hammond of Texas!

Comment

well, hopefully we will see it in s6. but i think its just in the void, beyond repair.

Comment

Instead of the bring back Ford/Wier campagins we should start the bring back the Tria!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
          Instead of the bring back Ford/Wier campagins we should start the bring back the Tria!
          HEAR HEAR! Thats' the smarterst thing I've heard all day.

Comment

dude juse the search , there are so many threads about this,

but i think it was never clear what happend to it

Comment

what???she was traveling at like.999something lightspeed, no way they could have stopped that, and what, by season six wouldnt it be on the otehr side of the galaxy??
              *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

I really have a love hate thing with the RETURN 2 parter.

Its like oh yay they meet ancients who come back to atlantis.
                but then you realize how they are arrogant pricks and instead of learning from them, they just kicked everyone out. thats why i hated the episode. they had a chance with this to reveal new technologies hidden in the city by being side by side with the ancients, but they chose to make them be pricks and learn nothing or get anything out of it but another episode to rescue atlantis from replicators. sigh -_-

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                  dude juse the search , there are so many threads about this,

but i think it was never clear what happend to it
                  I did use search, the first entry for this thread is rather old
                  sigpic
                  If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                  I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

According to what I heard their hyperdrive is damaged beyond repair, but why didn't the Atlantis expedition strip some of it's systems or at least take their database.

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
                      what???she was traveling at like.999something lightspeed, no way they could have stopped that, and what, by season six wouldnt it be on the otehr side of the galaxy??
                      Except Rodney said they had seen/detected the Daedalus and were slamming the breaks on at 27G...but even if it were still travelling at close to light speed, by season six it'd only have travelled three light years.

When you're talking about a void three million light years wide, and the Tria is one million light years out from Pegasus (McKay theorised in the ep that they got 1 million l.y. out from Pegasus before their hyperdrive conked out)...by season six it'll only be one million and three light years out.

However, Caldwell says in the episode (it's in the Gateworld transcript) that the Tria and Daedalus are matching velocities for transport. That could mean the Tria is slowing down enough to transport, or that it will be moving at the same speed as the Daedalus. At the time, the Daedalus had maxed out it's sublight - if its sublight performance is similar to the Prometheus, that's 0.6c.

In other words, unless we definitively hear that the Tria was destroyed, wrecked or towed back to Atlantis and used by the Asurans alongside their own vessels to rebuild the city...it's still out there, in much the same position as before, travelling at a speed that would allow transport between it and a 304.
                      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                        Except Rodney said they had seen/detected the Daedalus and were slamming the breaks on at 27G...but even if it were still travelling at close to light speed, by season six it'd only have travelled three light years.

When you're talking about a void three million light years wide, and the Tria is one million light years out from Pegasus (McKay theorised in the ep that they got 1 million l.y. out from Pegasus before their hyperdrive conked out)...by season six it'll only be one million and three light years out.

However, Caldwell says in the episode (it's in the Gateworld transcript) that the Tria and Daedalus are matching velocities for transport. That could mean the Tria is slowing down enough to transport, or that it will be moving at the same speed as the Daedalus. At the time, the Daedalus had maxed out it's sublight - if its sublight performance is similar to the Prometheus, that's 0.6c.

In other words, unless we definitively hear that the Tria was destroyed, wrecked or towed back to Atlantis and used by the Asurans alongside their own vessels to rebuild the city...it's still out there, in much the same position as before, travelling at a speed that would allow transport between it and a 304.
                        Very nice sig
                        sigpic
                        If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                        I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Have alittle faith ppl. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kracker View Post
                            How many times do you need to make basically the same (boring and inaccurate) "joke"?
                            At least I'm not the only one here who's getting tired of this plothole bullcrap.

Comment

I say the Asurans just blew the crap out of it, or the IOA's impounded it.
                              sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

we have passed the plothole jokes. now, i rather think its main drive is damaged, and radiation leaking from it makes working impossible[ like in "travellers"]

Comment

Working...
                                X