No announcement yet.

Non-B5 roles: Bruce, Claudia, Gary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most definitely Andreas Katsulas as the grossly underused Commander Tomalak in Star Trek: The Next Generation. His confrontation with Picard was great to watch in the awesome season three episode, "The Defector". One of my favourite Trek episodes from any of the shows.

Also Gary Cole as the devilish sheriff, Lucas Buck in American Gothic. Another show I liked him in was Midnight Caller.
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Am I the only person here who used to watch "Scarecrow and Mrs. King"?

(I loved Bruce Boxleitner in that.)

And here's a really old one: Did anyone else ever see him on "How the West Was Won"?

Comment

Andreas was the One Armed Man in The Fugitive movie.

Fangurl moment: I forgot how much I enjoy both Andreas K. and Peter J. 2 power houses...

suse
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
          Am I the only person here who used to watch "Scarecrow and Mrs. King"?

(I loved Bruce Boxleitner in that.)

And here's a really old one: Did anyone else ever see him on "How the West Was Won"?
          Fond childhood memories of both those shows, actually.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I think the first time I watched Claudia in anything was a movie called The Hidden,
            anyone remember that?

Comment

Nope. Was it good?
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Hmm lets just say I do not belive it would have aged well despite being some what on the cheesey side.

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                  I think the first time I watched Claudia in anything was a movie called The Hidden,
                  anyone remember that?
                  I remember her saying she was in it. And talking about explaining to her dad about the pole-dancing bit. But I never saw it. I don't do horror. Period.

She also did one called Hexed? Very campy.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Turhan Bey (Emperor Turhan) was in an episode of Seaquest. As was Michael York ("Arthur"), who also starred twenty years before the series in Logan's Run.
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                      Turhan Bey (Emperor Turhan) was in an episode of Seaquest. As was Michael York ("Arthur"), who also starred twenty years before the series in Logan's Run.
                      I haven't heard the theme to Logan's Run since the good old days on TNT sunday mornings, but, once you take away that disco-type sound effect, the orchestral bit sounds a bit like the SG-1 theme.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                        anyone remember that?
                        Was she an alien suductress?
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Sorta, she was infested with an alien.

Comment

I liked Claudia in an episode of Highlander. in fact that episode don't even feature Duncan in it.

You can watch it on Hulu for free.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/24260/high...-two-of-hearts

Comment

Originally posted by DaScotty View Post
                              I liked Claudia in an episode of Highlander. in fact that episode don't even feature Duncan in it.

You can watch it on Hulu for free.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/24260/high...-two-of-hearts
                              just in case.....
                              it's only possible to watch it when u ar from the us...

Comment

Working...
                              X