No announcement yet.

I got a few Farscape questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figure that the scenes in Rhapsody in Blue (the ones at the beach with the young John shouting about the water snakes) are on Bondi as well. In the episode, you can see the outline of a house, and there's a very similar house near Bondi, around where it was located in the shot.

Comment

I have a question.I have seen season 3,but i can't remember all the episodes very well.witch episode shoud I see first?

Comment

Which season and episode does John really make it back to Earth? And in that it's not his original time either is it? Indicating he must have time traveled when he first got lost.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          Which season and episode does John really make it back to Earth? And in that it's not his original time either is it? Indicating he must have time traveled when he first got lost.
          Spoiler:
          He ends up near Earth in the past in the season 4 episode (4x11?) Unrealized Reality. They spend the following episode (Kansas) on Earth in the past, and the next (Terra Firma) on Earth in the present.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
          The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by Anda View Post
            I have a question.I have seen season 3,but i can't remember all the episodes very well.witch episode shoud I see first?
            Season 3 starts with the episode titled "Season of Death" which resolves the last episode of season 2 as well as sets the tone for the new season, especially considering the title of the episode.

I'd say start there as the vast majority of Farscape episodes are not stand alone episodes and thus events that happen in one episode carry over into the story for the next one and the rest of the season.

It would be kind of difficult, imo, to watch them out of order and skip episodes and still be able to fully enjoy the show.

And with Season 3 you have to follow two separate story lines in alternating episodes as the crew gets split up in the seventh episode and won't reunite until near the very end of the season.

So I say start with the first one and go from there.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
              Season 3 starts with the episode titled "Season of Death" which resolves the last episode of season 2 as well as sets the tone for the new season, especially considering the title of the episode.

I'd say start there as the vast majority of Farscape episodes are not stand alone episodes and thus events that happen in one episode carry over into the story for the next one and the rest of the season.

It would be kind of difficult, imo, to watch them out of order and skip episodes and still be able to fully enjoy the show.

And with Season 3 you have to follow two separate story lines in alternating episodes as the crew gets split up in the seventh episode and won't reunite until near the very end of the season.

So I say start with the first one and go from there.
              Yeah, skipping and/or watching episodes out of order can really screw you up on Farscape. Definitely not recommended.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
                Spoiler:
                He ends up near Earth in the past in the season 4 episode (4x11?) Unrealized Reality. They spend the following episode (Kansas) on Earth in the past, and the next (Terra Firma) on Earth in the present.

Do they explain the time shifting? Now I really have to get the box sets.
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  Do they explain the time shifting? Now I really have to get the box sets.
                  Yes, that's explained in Unrealized Reality.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                  The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
                    Yes, that's explained in Unrealized Reality.
                    God, I love that episode. All three of those episodes are amazing actually.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                    X