Farscape Beauties.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
    "Talk so funny"? I would assume they all have Australian accents (which I love, btw), if that's what you mean
    Virginia not so much any more but Claudia and Gigi still sound pretty damn Aussie.

Ladyinred may or may not think that someone like me (who has been a fan of FS from pretty much the beginning) wouldn't know that most of the actors/actresses that appeared on FS are Australian. Most, if not all fans of FS KNOW which actor/actress are from Australia. So it's kind of redundant (to me anyway) to see someone respond to a post of mine with information I already know. Who knows, maybe she was saying it for those people who might be reading this thread who have never heard of Farscape.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      Same here. It wasn't wholly for the perve factor that I had asked this but when someone else had mentioned Raelee Hill as the fire starting girl in PK Wars it then made sense to me because I knew I'd seen that actress before somewhere.

And like you said there's been tons others from other shows. I'm sure a few of the Stingers cast have made guest appearances on Farscape and shows like that.

My favourite females though would have to be Tina Bursell from "look at the princess" and the one with her, and Claudia Black, and Gigi Edgley though I would not call her a firm favourite. But on occasions she was great.

Anyone know if the box sets are still available and what price?
      If you live in Australia, JB-HIFI has the boxsets at about $25 each. At least, that's what the catalouge I got recently said.

Comment

Originally posted by THe KiKO peRsON View Post
        If you live in Australia, JB-HIFI has the boxsets at about $25 each. At least, that's what the catalouge I got recently said.

Big W also had the sets out for $38 each but they keep selling out of them

JB also keeps selling out of them
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

OMG - I so have to go check out JB Hi-Fi or Big W. I know Big W near me has sold out but I wonder if the city has some. That is awesome. I have the DVDs but they are all burnt copies and my sister burnt them out of order and some episodes didn't burn properly. I'm so checking out JB and Big W in the city tomorrow.
          Have you ever liked somebody so much, you just wanna lock yourself in your room, turn on sad music & cry?

We are coming.

Comment

Originally posted by LeaE View Post
            OMG - I so have to go check out JB Hi-Fi or Big W. I know Big W near me has sold out but I wonder if the city has some. That is awesome. I have the DVDs but they are all burnt copies and my sister burnt them out of order and some episodes didn't burn properly. I'm so checking out JB and Big W in the city tomorrow.

Whatever you do don't order from EzyDVD $74.95 each season. Rip Off

Comment

I brought seasons 2 through 4 at JB Hi-Fi on Wednesday for $25.00 each. Bring on the Farscape-ness. They were out of season 1 so boo.

I'm so not going to get my assignments done this weekend.
              Have you ever liked somebody so much, you just wanna lock yourself in your room, turn on sad music & cry?

We are coming.

Comment

Originally posted by LeaE View Post
                I brought seasons 2 through 4 at JB Hi-Fi on Wednesday for $25.00 each. Bring on the Farscape-ness. They were out of season 1 so boo.

I'm so not going to get my assignments done this weekend.

I must check out JB hifi.... I can't believe the huge difference in price between them and Ezydvd

Comment

G'day.
                  I am not a huge fan of Farscape. I do watch it sometimes.
                  However, I am looking for one episode or maybe two. Wolf in Sheep's Clothing from S3.
                  It had Lenore Smith in the eps. She was in The Flying Doctors (if anybody is old enough to remember the show)

If anyone has a screencap or any sort of photo of her in Farscape it will be much appreciated and my 10 year-old will be thankfull, as well.
                  Janet
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
                    G'day.
                    However, I am looking for one episode or maybe two. Wolf in Sheep's Clothing from S3.
                    It had Lenore Smith in the eps. She was in The Flying Doctors (if anybody is old enough to remember the show)

If anyone has a screencap or any sort of photo of her in Farscape it will be much appreciated and my 10 year-old will be thankfull, as well.
                    Is this her?

Pic snurched from Farscape World's episode gallery
                    sigpic

Comment

G'day.

I rmember The Flying Doctors........And yes Lenore Smith was lovely in that show....

Comment

Thanks SunKrux, yes that is her. I went and had a look at the site, it is cool.

Coco Pops it was a great show.
                        Janet
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks SunKrux, yes that is her. I went and had a look at the site, it is cool.
                          Happy to have helped. Have fun getting images from Farscape World of Lenore.
                          sigpic

Comment

I just went to that site and the pages load but the image thumbnails don't seem to show up

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              I just went to that site and the pages load but the image thumbnails don't seem to show up
                              I know some of the images links might be broken. Do you have a pop-up blocker on? If so, turn it off because when you click on the thumbnails they open in a new, pop up window.

The image I pulled from the eps in S3 most of the images I saw, the thumbnails were visible. Not sure what to tell you other than email the webmaster and let him know what eps/link you're looking at that isn't showing up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                                I know some of the images links might be broken. Do you have a pop-up blocker on? If so, turn it off because when you click on the thumbnails they open in a new, pop up window.

The image I pulled from the eps in S3 most of the images I saw, the thumbnails were visible. Not sure what to tell you other than email the webmaster and let him know what eps/link you're looking at that isn't showing up.

I'll do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X