Farscape Beauties.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape Beauties.......

Did Farscape have any beauties in it's run?

Aussie fans might agree here but the episode "look at the princess" had a couple of very lovely australian actresses... They were just lovely.

Come on let's have a list starting
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Did you actually watch Farscape? Because if you did, then you wouldn't have to ask that question.

Claudia Black - as Aeryn
    Gigi Edgely - as Chiana
    Virginia Hey - as Zhaan

Just to name a few of the gorgeous women from Farscape
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

^ What she said, with emphasis on Gigi.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
      The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
        Did you actually watch Farscape? Because if you did, then you wouldn't have to ask that question.

Claudia Black - as Aeryn
        Gigi Edgely - as Chiana
        Virginia Hey - as Zhaan

Indeed I did..... Miss the show very much too.......

Chiana didn't really do it for me but I had the hots for Aeryn Sun

Comment

There is also....

Alyssa Jane Cook - Gilina
          Bianca Chimenello - Jenovia
          Francesca Buller - M'Lee, Ro'Na, Raxil and the best one - War Minister Akhna. - although, we don't get to see Francesca's beauty in actual episodes, but I've seen her in person and she's gorgeous.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh and that redhead woman in PK Wars who could start fire

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              Oh and that redhead woman in PK Wars who could start fire
              Yes, one of my fav actors from the show - Raelee Hill - Sikozu
              Oh and Tammy MacIntosh - Jool.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, one of my fav actors from the show - Raelee Hill - Sikozu
                Oh and Tammy MacIntosh - Jool.

How could I have forgotten Tammy McIntosh...... Drrool "thud" but my money's still with Claudia Black hehe and Raelee Hill.

It is quite amazing what makeup does and I couldn't believe it was the same actress that used to also be in Water Rats as a copper

Comment

Did Farscape have any beauties in it's run?
                  It would be easier to ask for situations when it didn't. With the exception of characters that were intentionally played up as unattractive (Furlow/Noranti etc) just about every woman on that show was hot.

Farscape even managed to make a sadistic eye plucking spider woman seem sort of sexy.

Comment

Farscape had some outstandingly beautiful people in it, aside from the main cast who are all gorgeous.

My favourite guest female though had to be Claudia Karvan (Natira) who has possibly the greatest smile in Australian television. It's such a shame she spent the episodes blue.

My favourite guest male was Rhys Muldoon (Staanz, The Flax). But I'm not the female of the species.

Although, as an Australian I quite often got more of a kick out of going "OMG that's that guy from that thing" than I did out of the perve factor.
                    Have you ever liked somebody so much, you just wanna lock yourself in your room, turn on sad music & cry?

We are coming.

Comment

Originally posted by LeaE View Post
                      Farscape had some outstandingly beautiful people in it, aside from the main cast who are all gorgeous.

My favourite guest female though had to be Claudia Karvan (Natira) who has possibly the greatest smile in Australian television. It's such a shame she spent the episodes blue.

My favourite guest male was Rhys Muldoon (Staanz, The Flax). But I'm not the female of the species.

Although, as an Australian I quite often got more of a kick out of going "OMG that's that guy from that thing" than I did out of the perve factor.

Same here. It wasn't wholly for the perve factor that I had asked this but when someone else had mentioned Raelee Hill as the fire starting girl in PK Wars it then made sense to me because I knew I'd seen that actress before somewhere.

And like you said there's been tons others from other shows. I'm sure a few of the Stingers cast have made guest appearances on Farscape and shows like that.

My favourite females though would have to be Tina Bursell from "look at the princess" and the one with her, and Claudia Black, and Gigi Edgley though I would not call her a firm favourite. But on occasions she was great.

Anyone know if the box sets are still available and what price?

Comment

Claudia Black - as Aeryn
                        Gigi Edgely - as Chiana
                        Virginia Hey - as Zhaan

And all of them are Australians...

Comment

Same here. It wasn't wholly for the perve factor that I had asked this but when someone else had mentioned Raelee Hill as the fire starting girl in PK Wars it then made sense to me because I knew I'd seen that actress before somewhere.

And like you said there's been tons others from other shows. I'm sure a few of the Stingers cast have made guest appearances on Farscape and shows like that.

My favourite females though would have to be Tina Bursell from "look at the princess" and the one with her, and Claudia Black, and Gigi Edgley though I would not call her a firm favourite. But on occasions she was great.

Anyone know if the box sets are still available and what price?
                          Check EzyDVD

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                            And all of them are Australians...
                            Is that why they all talk so funny like, when I've met them in person, several times over the years now?
                            Last edited by SunKrux; 08 May 2008, 12:12 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Is that why they all talk so funny like, when I've met them in person, several times over the years now?
                              "Talk so funny"? I would assume they all have Australian accents (which I love, btw), if that's what you mean

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                              The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Working...
                              X