Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babylon 5: Crusade on DVD!!

Babylon 5: Crusade - The Complete Series

According to Amazon.com it will be released on December 7 of this year. I'm excited because I got to watch it when it was first aired. It also got me interested into Babylon 5.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
    Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
    "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
    My deviantART profile

Hmm. If I was to order Babylon 5 stuff, what order should I watch it all in? I mean, do I have to watch a particular movie between two specific episodes to get the full effect? or what?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
      Hmm. If I was to order Babylon 5 stuff, what order should I watch it all in? I mean, do I have to watch a particular movie between two specific episodes to get the full effect? or what?
      If you've watched the B5 (the series) feel free to watch any of the movies (I'd watch "The Gathering" first though, as it is the pilot). After that I'd watch the series, then the movies, then Crusade. Excluding the gathering, the first movie is a prequel, the seond takes place mid-season 4, and the last two (not including legend of the rangers, which was supposed to be the pilot of another series) take place after B5. I'd watch the movies in order though.
      Rocky

Comment

Well they do have the Babylon 5 Movie Collection, those should tell you the order.

My deviantART profile

Comment

The Last Movie in the Movie collection is the Crusade Pilot. So don't watch that before Crusade.

Crusade was cool.

Comment

Crusade was great....

Hopefully (but not likely) dvd sales will convince somebody to buy it from Scifi or maybe for scifi to wake up and make more eps....i think pretty much the whole cast of mains except DDK is not doing anything of note......

but since B5 related products always get the shaft.....probably not.....
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ
            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

What's funny is I'm gonna ask the 2nd and 3rd seasons for christmas. And the 4th and 5th seasons for my birthday. And then save money to buy the movie collection and Crusade.

My deviantART profile

Comment

Working...
              X