Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Au Armageddon Nov 08 - David Hewlett & Michael Shanks

Melbourne - 1-2 November

so far not many official details but it seems that we know from various sources the following:

GUESTS

• David Hewlett (& Possibly Kate - think I saw that somewhere but unconfirmed)
    • Michael Shanks
    Sources:

How cool is that? This is awesome news

Comment

WAHOO thanks for the info. can't wait till the admission costs are released, that way i can start badgering mum for this as a 21st birthday prezzie!
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

what! aye! ao you guys get micheal shanks and we don't! meaning new zealand armageddon expo! stink one! i want him to come to new zealand! i would freak out!

Comment

Originally posted by holdenchika View Post
          what! aye! ao you guys get micheal shanks and we don't! meaning new zealand armageddon expo! stink one! i want him to come to new zealand! i would freak out!
          soon enough, soon enough, it's not long before the stars find their way over there, it's so beautiful (i've heard, not been yet)
          "what?"
          *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by holdenchika View Post
            If you'd bothered to look at the Hub productions website (they are the ones responslbe for Michael Shanks and David Anders), you would see that they ARE bringing him to Armageddon Auckland - its just that they are doing this separately from the main organisers...sigh, so you won't see it on any Armageddon websites.
            If you'd like to know what Aussie conventions are like, check out my website and the older one too.

Comment

Originally posted by pfalcon64 View Post
              If you'd bothered to look at the Hub productions website (they are the ones responslbe for Michael Shanks and David Anders), you would see that they ARE bringing him to Armageddon Auckland - its just that they are doing this separately from the main organisers...sigh, so you won't see it on any Armageddon websites.
              What makes you say you won't see it on the armageddon site? they already advertise Hub there... AND this would tend to indicate the contrary...

Book tickets

Go to Armageddon NZ or Armageddon/Culture Shock

Comment

Thats because they basically will have space (like any other dealer) within the Armageddon trade show. To get in, you need to buy a ticket to Armageddon.

Its how they handled Alexis Cruz at Armageddon NZ recently in Christchurch and Wellington.

IAC, Hub is definitely responsible for Michael - so if you want to be kept completely uptodate, you need to track both websites, which was my point originally. No one website in Australia has everything, even about their own events sometimes...sigh.
                If you'd like to know what Aussie conventions are like, check out my website and the older one too.

Comment

from the armageddon website updated 16 May:

Armageddon is pleased to present two more amazing guests for the November 2008 event
                  - Michael Shanks – Daniel Jackson in Stargate SG1
                  - David Anders - Adam Munroe/Takezo Kensei in Heroes and Julian Sark in Alias
                  These guests are brought to you by Hub Productions in co-operation with Armageddon expo, they will be signing on the Hub Booth at the expo as well as attending Panels and Photo sessions

Armageddon Melbourne 2008 is on its way!
                  We are incredibly happy to announce the first batch of guests to be announced for our massive November 1st and 2nd 2008 event, they include
                  Comic Legend – Jim Lee!
                  Wildstorm Comic tour – Meet seven of the stars of Wildstorm comics all joining Jim Lee at the event
                  Stargate Atlantis stars David Hewlett and Andee Frizzell
                  Hellboy star – Doug Jones
                  Animation great – Crispin Freeman
                  Dragonball Z star – Sean Schemmel
                  A Ghostbuster in person – Ernie Hudson
                  With more to be announced!
                  Stay tuned as we start announcing more guests soon as well as some of our special events, including our cosplay, eating contests and film screenings!

soo sweet!!! i'm totally talking mum into getting me tix for my 21st bday
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*

Comment

Colour me there! D GEEK IS COMING TO AUSTRALIA! *runs around in Squeee mode*
                    : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                    : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

i know! i'm so stoked! i can't wait to talk to him about ADB and starcrossed and all that
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                        i know! i'm so stoked! i can't wait to talk to him about ADB and starcrossed and all that
                        I have never been on a plane, nor in Melbourne in my whole life.

But this IS D Geek we are talking about.

November can't come faster! Going to have to organize to meet some peeps from here. I'm currently going alone and I hate that, haha.

Comment

you won't feel alone once you get there and find a few of the people here, i'm sure you'll be made to feel most welcome

Comment

Originally posted by SG13-NightOps View Post
                            I have never been on a plane, nor in Melbourne in my whole life.

But this IS D Geek we are talking about.

November can't come faster! Going to have to organize to meet some peeps from here. I'm currently going alone and I hate that, haha.
                            same! but i'm not scared of flying so that shouldn't be a problem.

don't worry about being alone, i'll be in the same boat. but sg fans are so nice they'll take you in. heck, i will! we'll be the tourists going round asking everyone where we are.

i can't wait, i'm already planning on which party hats i'll be bringing
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

You will find me easy. I will be the one wearing the T-shirt that says - Don't follow me. I'm lost too.

With the auto's. Are Arma official images only or can you bring your own? Coz this one has potential.

Comment

Working...
                              X