• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Lets just hope they don't do that 30 day thing SyFy has been doing recently
    Yick, I hope not.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

So any news on Myka and the new season? Is Joanne Kelly signed on to do any episodes this season?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
        So any news on Myka and the new season? Is Joanne Kelly signed on to do any episodes this season?
        I would be completely stunned if she isn't back on full-time within a few episodes.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

There are photos from the first ep out that she's in one of. I highly doubt the show would get rid of Joanne or the character Myka. I expect that if she's not back full time by the end of the 1st ep, it will happen no later than the 3rd ep.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

So no real news? They're probably trying to keep it mysterious.
            sigpic

Comment

Possible Spoilers about Joanne Kelly from IMDb

Spoiler:
              It has her listed in 2 episodes for this summer
              • The New Guy (July 31, 2011)
              • The 40th Floor (August 30, 2011)

That being said those are the only 2 episodes with titles in IMDb so it doesn't likely say very much. *Hopeful*
              sigpic

Comment

That tells us nothing about when they are produced. When W13 isn't in production all the main characters can seek other projects if they want
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

So no real news? They're probably trying to keep it mysterious.
                  Considering there hasn't been any press about her leaving it is highly doubtful that Joanne has left the show. It's called a cliffhanger for a reason. Also, remember that IMDb.com is updated mostly by FANS.

Filming for WH13 generally starts in late February or early March and runs until the end of July or beginning of August. So they're fairly close to finishing filming for the "year" as it were. Eddie tweeted yesterday that he's read the script for the S3 finale already. So I'm guessing they might be done with filming about the time of San Diego Comic Con or shortly there after, like they were last year.
                  sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about Myka. The following is from an interview with Jack Kenny:

Spoiler:
                    “There has been all this panic about Myka leaving the show, and all I’ll say to that is that at the end of the first season we killed Artie,” he teases, “so relax, you’re in good hands.

The full interview is here: http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...son-three.html
                    "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                    -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Kyarra - Exactly. They call them cliff hangers for a reason. They work and people still fall for the "he's dead, she's left the show for good because her character left her job" type of cliff hangers, every time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Personally, I can't wait to see how they suck her back in.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Personally, I can't wait to see how they suck her back in.
                          An artifact, naturally... Perhaps the first Hoover vacuum?
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                            An artifact, naturally... Perhaps the first Hoover vacuum?
                            UGH! That was just bad. No more cookies for you!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                              UGH! That was just bad. No more cookies for you!
                              Awww...*pouts* But they fuel my pun-making abilities!

...wait. I'm not helping my case, am I. *steals cookies from Artie anyway*
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                                Awww...*pouts* But they fuel my pun-making abilities!

...wait. I'm not helping my case, am I. *steals cookies from Artie anyway*
                                That better not be one of his oatmeal scotches or you're in BIG TROUBLE MISSY/MISTER!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X