Page 1 of 47 123411 ... LastLast

Default Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Hi. Anyone who knows something new about this show? The show sounds interesting, has a cool plot.

Plot summery:
    After saving the president's life, a pair of FBI agents are whisked away to a top-secret location that houses supernatural objects that they government has collected for centuries. Their new assignment: retrieve some of the missing objects and investigate reports of new ones.

We need more scifi on the television, and what i herad is that Scifi channel has given the show a greenlight.

Default Re: Warehouse 13?

First I'm hearing of it, but I'll definentlly give it a look see when it airs.
    Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Sounds like the X-Files and the Lost Room.

If it ever reaches the UK, I might watch it.

Skiffy ordered a total of eleven eps from warehouse 13.

Looks like they try to pair it with Eureka what would make totally sense.

http://http://www.variety.com/articl...goryid=14&cs=1
    Sorry for my bad english...I`m still learning.

Is 'Warehouse 13' going to be the lead-in show?

ECW is still pulling in a 1.2-1.3 Nielsen ratings. Haven't kept up with it, but Eureka's ep 5 'Show Me the Mummy' got a 2.0 rating and the week before had a 1.8 rating...pretty solid numbers.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40...d_planet1v.jpg

TV Re: Warehouse 13?

Warehouse 13 - Video: Sneak Peek

At HULU:

Courtesy of SciFi Channel's SciFi Wire and HULU, a sneak peek of SciFi Channel's new series, 'Warehouse 13,' starring Eddie McClintock, Simon Reynolds, CCH Pounder and Saul Rubinek.

SCI FI Wire - Warehouse 13 - Sneak Peek

Sneak Peek|02:22|

Check out this exclusive sneak peek from the upcoming SCI FI original series "Warehouse 13".

Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.

I'll at least check this show out. Worse case scenario is that I waste a little of my time.

MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Mighty Avenger - Moderator Madwelshboy's Avatar
    Somewhere between the lab and labour ward

SCI FI's Warehouse 13 begins production in Canada

SCI FI announced that its newest original series, Warehouse 13, has begun production in Toronto with an eye to a July premiere.

Eleven episodes are in production, in addition to the previously produced two-hour pilot.

Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly and Saul Rubinek star in the one-hour dramedy from Universal Cable Productions.

After saving the life of the president, two Secret Service agents find themselves abruptly transferred to Warehouse 13—a massive, top-secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota, which houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government.

The Warehouse's caretaker, Artie (Rubinek), charges Pete (McClintock) and Myka (Kelly) with chasing down reports of supernatural and paranormal activity in search of new objects to cache at the Warehouse, as well as helping him to control the warehouse itself. CCH Pounder, who appears in the pilot, returns in a guest-starring role as Artie's boss, Mrs. Frederic.

Warehouse 13 comes from Universal Cable Productions and is executive-produced by Jack Kenny (The Book of Daniel), who also serves as show runner. David Simkins (The Dresden Files) is executive producer; Jace Alexander (Burn Notice) is co-executive producer and director; and Stephen Surjik (Monk) is producer/director.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/02/sci-fis...-in-canada.php

I think this show actually looks pretty interesting. Here's a preview clip that SciFi Wire (or is that SyFy Wire now? posted. The link is to the post with the clip embedded.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/03/watch-a...ive-clip-f.php

As far as the casting goes, I'm not sure about Eddie McClintock, but I really like Saul Rubinek. I think I'll try this one out at least - the trailer's got my attention.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles

Looks like a fun show. Should be worth a look-see.

A big warehouse in the middle of the Badlands would be obvious and all of the locals would know it was there. So would all of the hikers, paleontologists, park rangers, and probably a lost tourist or two. Will be interesting to see how that is explained.

The Badlands ain't the middle of nowhere. It is on the edge of nowhere, and only if you don't "know where" you are.

Good cast, from what I saw on the trailer.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
    O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Warehouse 13 is Eureka lite kind of drama. I think if you take the concept of Eureka and maybe add some elements of the Dresden Files, you might get Warehouse13.

As per Eureka, last time I checked they are still pulling in the top ratings for the network. Yet, they show less and less. What is wrong with that picture? They should show less and less of Ghost Plumbers.
    <a href=http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11231&dateline=1312816860 target=_blank>http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php...ine=1312816860</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Briangate78 View Post
    As per Eureka, last time I checked they are still pulling in the top ratings for the network. Yet, they show less and less. What is wrong with that picture?
    Yeah, I don't get that either.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles

It is confusing when a great show gets shown less and less or moved around a lot and other shows get full network support.

Of course, this is usually a YFMV (your fave may vary), but it seems like many of my faves end up on the short end of the network stick. Guess I'm not part of the crowd (except for the cool fans here).

The buffows at Scifi are the most confused bunch. They have their really cheap homegrown shows like Ghosthunters, and all the reruns, their own movie productions and then a few headliners like Eureka, BSG (now over), Stargates (2 down, 1 upcoming), etc. Whenever a show does really well, they string it out to build up suspense in hopes of obtaining more add revenue based on hype. BSG took over 5 years to run 4 seasons, and then they wonder why they see a decline in the numbers. Instead of building momentum, they kill it each time in misguided market/ad revenue timing decisions.

I have high hopes for Warehouse 13. What caught my eye was CCH Pounder, whom I really like as an actress (she was excellent in The Shield recently). I am sad she will have a secondary part, I was hoping she would be a primary character.
    Last edited by Espeon1962; April 7th, 2009 at 04:02 PM.
    ---------------------
    Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

CCH is a great actress. I've seen her in many roles over the years. I haven't seen all of The Shield, but the eps I saw her in, she was great.

You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)

it looks intriguing.

in some ways, the premise has been done a dozen times, it's kinda a rip-off of X-Files, just with them looking for spiffy toys instead of monsters and aliens. What'll determine its success is the writing and if they can find creative ways to tell the stories, preferably without getting bogged down in the expected 'rival sekret govt agency flummoxes them on a regular basis and who is this dark and mysterious villain?' plot or story arc

Quote Originally Posted by Skydiver View Post
    it looks intriguing.

in some ways, the premise has been done a dozen times, it's kinda a rip-off of X-Files, just with them looking for spiffy toys instead of monsters and aliens. What'll determine its success is the writing and if they can find creative ways to tell the stories, preferably without getting bogged down in the expected 'rival sekret govt agency flummoxes them on a regular basis and who is this dark and mysterious villain?' plot or story arc
    Basically you just sum why this type of series is so hard to do.
    But Fringe is doing it well but they have got a very good writing team and a budget to match.
    Why this show does not, well the producer was also a producer on the dresden files which got council because it was to expensive to produce. Although I hope to be proven wrong I just got a feeling this show is going to go the same way.

I do hope they actually going to explore why these objects exist and other governments want them just as much as the American. I hope they avoid all the obvious storylines, aliens, supernatural, and give us something coherent and original.

I also want more story arc to the president, I mean you save his normally you get a congressional medal, flown round half the country and treated extremely well.
    These two get sent to a warehouse with stuff which do weird things and might kill them any second, and stuck in the middle of know where.
    so I think they be missing a storyline there if we do not find out more.

I wish we get a other season of Lost Room which was fantastic.

Allison Scagliotti cast in Warehouse 13

Allison Scagliotti (Drake & Josh) has been cast in Warehouse 13, the upcoming SCI FI original one-hour dramedy adventure series, the channel announced.

She joins the previously announced cast members Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek and CCH Pounder. Warehouse 13 will premiere July 7 with a two-hour pilot, starting at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Spoiler:
    Scagliotti will portray Claudia Donovan, a young, hip, brilliant techno wiz, who manages to successfully breach the Warehouse's complex security system in order to track down Artie (Rubinek). With a natural aptitude for science and technology, Donovan's talents enable her to manipulate and activate many of the objects contained in the Warehouse to help the Team.

Warehouse 13 is about two Secret Service agents who find themselves abruptly transferred to a massive, top-secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota which houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government.

The series is executive-produced by Jack Kenny, who also serves as show runner. David Simkins (Dresden Files) is executive producer; Jace Alexander (Burn Notice) is co-executive producer and director of the pilot; and Stephen Surjik (Monk) is producer/director of the series.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/04/allison...tti-cast-i.php

Warehouse 13 - Pilot - Promotional Photos

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...al-photos.html

Question: Any Eureka scoop? --Paige

Ausiello: Three of the show's stars -- Joe Morton, Erica Cerra and Niall Matter -- have signed on to guest star on Sci Fi's new paranormal series, Warehouse 13, which debuts on July 7. Cerra and Matter will play small-town thieves who hit the jackpot thanks to a luck-inducing artifact, while Morton has been cast as a charismatic religious leader doing time in a Florida prison. Eureka, meanwhile, returns with new episodes three days later on July 10.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/...siello--3.html