Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3744454647

Default Re: Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Because SyFy is almost as evil as Comcast.
    Funny! Right now I think Directv is evil, they are threatening to drop AMC and BBC America - that would mean no Dr Who or Walking Dead

I try to foregt most of season 5 didn't happen

Lieutenant General poundpuppy29's Avatar

it was weak but it ended ok only 1 part I really didn't like which is unusual for me cause I am usually a shipper not on this show

My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Quote Originally Posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    it was weak but it ended ok only 1 part I really didn't like which is unusual for me cause I am usually a shipper not on this show
    I'm assuming the part you didn't like is the same part I didn't like Is it just me or are most writers incapable of writing decent romance on their shows? But that's not the only thing that felt off to me. I thought the last season was a bit f a hit and a miss. Something felt "off" with the guys on the show at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda06 View Post
    I'm assuming the part you didn't like is the same part I didn't like Is it just me or are most writers incapable of writing decent romance on their shows? But that's not the only thing that felt off to me. I thought the last season was a bit f a hit and a miss. Something felt "off" with the guys on the show at times.
    it probably didn't help that they fought so hard to keep the thing on the air and had planned out a whole heap of story and had to cut it all down and wrap everything up in what, six episodes? And after the 1 episode ending their sister show got.. the whole thing must have been so painful and demoralising for the writers and the actors, it doesn't surprise me that something felt off.

That said, we were getting the message without all the overt telegraphing they did. As with all ships, those shipping could already see it, and those who weren't on board were happily living in brother-sister-vibe-land. They could have done it super subtle and that would have been enough, but by going big it almost felt like they were cheapening the whole pete-myka thing. I dunno. When you're staring at the show you love as it's being taken from you, forcing yourself to keep writing even though you know you're only heading towards an ending you didn't want to be near... when you're that close to it, to the pain of it, I don't know if you could write it better.