Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sblade View Post
    I thought it was very good. The first case could have been a little more interesting, but it's just the pilot. Fringe's pilot, for example, literally put me to sleep. This one didn't.
    O_o I liked Fringe's pilot! But I was put to sleep 10 minutes before this one began last night! Is that bad? LOL. But I'll watch it tonight!
    sigpic

Comment

man that was poor

didn't like it

Comment

I thought it was very bland, I felt like "hey you dont know whats going on, niether do we, lts just keep going!"

I will give it my traditional 3 episodes but I need to see a lot more

Comment

Honestly, I don't know if this show will be for me. But, I will definitely give it a few more episodes before making up my mind.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, I finally watched it. I wasn't that impressed. Even though it was bright and sunny out...I felt my self drifting off from time to time. If a show can't keep my attention...its not a good thing.
            sigpic

Comment

TV by the Numbers discusses the ratings for the pilot episode.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info. All the atricle said was more people watched the premiere of Warehouse 13 than the BSG finale. Too bad it didn't give a critique of the episode.
                sigpic

Comment

I watched it on HULU this afternoon. I give the pilot a "Meh" but will give it a few more episodes to ramp up. Also, the female lead really gets on my last nerve. They've got to tone her down a bit.
                  "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                  it has it's own laws and beats about things
                  which the intellect scorns."
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

Well, if I had a ratings book, I would have been part of that big number as well.
                    I thought the show rubbish and likely won't tune in again.
                    It'll be the subsequent weeks that will be telling for the shows future.

Comment

SciFi Wire:-

The Tuesday premiere of Syfy's new original series Warehouse 13 was the network's biggest launch of a scripted series since Eureka in 2006, pulling in a total audience of 3.5 million viewers and putting the newly rechristened network on top among its peers for the night, the network announced.

The show's ratings made Syfy the most-watched ad-supported cable network in the 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. prime-time period.

The debut of the series surpassed last October's premiere of Sanctuary by 29 percent in total viewers and 20 percent among adults aged 18-49.

Warehouse 13 drew the third-highest total viewership for a Syfy original series, trailing only the series premieres of Stargate Atlantis (4.2 million total viewers on July 16, 2004) and Eureka (4.1 million total viewers on July 18, 2006).
                      http://scifiwire.com/2009/07/warehou...as-the-top.php

Comment

Warehouse 13 - Episode 1.04 - Claudia - Promotional Photos

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...4-claudia.html

Comment

Well, its awesome that the show had such a high viewership for its premiere...but that doesn't make up for the fact it was very bland. I want a show that will keep me engaged, and so far this one is not doing it. We'll have to see what this coming Tuesday holds.
                          sigpic

Comment

This show struck me as being really bland, there was nothing to hook you in and no action or sense of excitement.

I will give this show a couple of episode more to impress me (pilots are sometimes not a good indication of a series worth) but if they don't seriously improve the pace of the show I will stop watching.

Comment

Those are really good numbers, I hope they can maintain them. I think the show will likely stay between the 1.5 and 2.0 mark which is excellent for live+SD for SyFy. Will be VERY interesting how Eureka does on Friday. We'll see for sure if the dreaded Friday timeslot will also effect Eureka.

With those numbers, I would not be surprised if they order another season immediately.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                                This show struck me as being really bland, there was nothing to hook you in and no action or sense of excitement.

I will give this show a couple of episode more to impress me (pilots are sometimes not a good indication of a series worth) but if they don't seriously improve the pace of the show I will stop watching.
                                I know what you mean. It was like...here's a new show! Woo-hoo! Then you watch it, and it goes from woo-hoo to boo-hoo! LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X