Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet Another Season 4/30 Theory (Possible spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet Another Season 4/30 Theory (Possible spoilers)

I haven't read too many spoilers so my theory may be completely off the wall, but this whole "missing planets" / "Medusa Cascade" thing has my mind running off in an interesting direction.

The word "cascade" can mean "collapse" or "chain reaction" depending on how it's used.

Now consider the end of Doomsday. An awful lot of Daleks and Cybermen were sucked back into the void while the rift was thrown into reverse.... It's just possible that Daleks may be able to survive in the void. What if the "Medusa Cascade" is some sort of chain reaction caused by the Dalek army trying to find a way back in to this universe? The result is that planets are getting randomly sucked into the void. (Hence the lost planets thing.)

Since we know Rose is coming back, and there are a couple of rumors that the alternate universe is collapsing, perhaps the Medusa Cascade is the Daleks somehow draining the energy from the parallel universe (Like the Atlantis Arcturus device) to punch a hole back into this universe.

Some of the people over at Projectdalek.com have some communication with the actual prop builders and there was a verified post recently that a new Dalek prop has been built but that no details will be posted until the episode it is used in airs. So we know the Daleks are coming back again.

One thing I remember wondering while The Doctor, Rose, and Mickey were in the parallel universe was whether or not the time war happened there. Was there a parallel Doctor? Maybe a parallel Gallifrey that wasn't destroyed? Does Gallifrey existing in the Vortex mean that Gallifrey and the Time Lords have a singular existence across the multiverse?

Lots of questions, lots to think about.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Daleks were behind everything somehow. There are also rumors that
    Spoiler:
    Davros
    will turn up somehow which would make things interesting.
    You're theory is a good one. We know that the Medusa Cascade has a big part to play, and it has been mentioned in most of the episodes so far.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X