This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Shirts for the Gateverse

My friend and I are having an argument, anytime you see an air force person who gets named or has the camera focused on them for more than 30 seconds (besides the stars and regular guest stars) they always get killed (i.e two airmen in SG1 the scourge). My friend says the same thing only for Jaffa. Is their a concensus? What about Atlantis?

Originally posted by Gater-aide View Post
    My friend and I are having an argument, anytime you see an air force person who gets named or has the camera focused on them for more than 30 seconds (besides the stars and regular guest stars) they always get killed (i.e two airmen in SG1 the scourge). My friend says the same thing only for Jaffa. Is their a concensus? What about Atlantis?
    I think in most cases you can see that this or that red shirt are going to meet an unpleasent end. Not sure about how long they need to be in shot, and this happens on both SG1 and Atlantis.

Comment

.: They're called 'Doctors'

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        .: They're called 'Doctors'
        In more ways than one Frazier/Beckett/Who1/Who2/Who3/Who4/Who5/Who6/Who7/Who8/Who9/

Just waitng for Doctor Who 10 to join the club

Comment

.: Don't forget Kate!

.: I'm personally waiting for Keller to join the club. Maybe be burnt as the stake, but have no convienient Ori Prior around to resurrect her...

Comment

lol we cant forget Dr. Lam!

Comment

Working...
            X