This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carmen Argenziano in JAG?

Ok, I realize that JAG isn't SF/Fantasy, but I figure my question would fit better here than in the main forum.

I've watched JAG sporadically, over the years. Today I caught an episode, apparently the first one that Mac and But were in, in which Carmen Argenziano played Mac's Uncle Matt O'Hara, a retired Colonel in the Marines who stole the Declaration of Independence to make a point. I did not, unfortunately, get to see the end of the episode. I'd kind of like to do a crossover fic with that character, and to do so I'd need the following information. Any help would be appreciated. Especially if someone could point me to a website that would have episode summaries, character bios, that sort of thing.

What year did that episode air?

What was the final settlement? I'm assuming Mac and Harm talked him into surrendering; did he go to prison, and if so for how long; were there any other consequences for him?

Is he ever mentioned again? If so, what do they say about him? Is that his only appearance in JAG?

A general background on Mac would be appreciated too. I know she had a wild youth with family problems, but I don't remember the details. Family history, especially, would be useful.

(In case you're wondering, for this fic I'm thinking that Jacob Carter and Matt O'Hara are long-lost twins whose parents divorced, a la the parent trap. Cliche, I know, but there it is.)
    My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
    -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
    -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
    -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Well JAG's not bad. My grandparents like the show.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
    Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
    "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
    My deviantART profile

Comment

the episode is the first episode of season 2 which first introduces Catherine Bell as Sarah McKenzie and the episode was first aired back in Jan 3. 1997 and it is Carmen Argenziano's only JAG episode and i don't believe he was mentioned again

you can get a biograhpy of Mac at this site - http://www.maconjag.tvheaven.com/id105.htm

you can also a few details on how Carmen's charcter helped and influenced Mac here - http://www.maconjag.tvheaven.com/id27.htm

if i remember right, Matt was convinced to return the constitution but his men revolted because they wanted to ransom it off and he helped get it back and then surrendered. he was going to be courted martialed but i can't remember anything about him doing time

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beatrice
        A general background on Mac would be appreciated too. I know she had a wild youth with family problems, but I don't remember the details. Family history, especially, would be useful.
        It has been mention in a couple of episodes that Mac had a drinking problem.(Cain't spell the right word.)

Comment

Thanks for the help!
          My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
          -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
          -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
          -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Working...
          X