Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Song of Ice and Fire appreciation/discussion thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krichton View Post
    I think when you spend 16 or more years writing the same series of books it gets a little tiring. I think he's just bored. Let's not forget that before this Martin was mostly a short story teller.

Martin should be finished with the series in 2020 or so. You can finish A Feast for Crows then along with the last two books.
    i know it might get boring writing in the same world all the time. It's just a few authors i like have done the same thing. It just gets a bit frustrating to pick up the first book of a series when your 14 and stll not be able to finish that series now that I'm almost 30. Not talking about the Martin books here but another author with the same thing gong on.
    sigpic

Comment

I just finished the first book, and am currently in book 2.
      Watched the HBO series and thought it was excellent.

Anyone pick up A Dance With Dragons today? It's officially out!

Comment

Yeah Morbo man, we have a whole running discussion about Dance over at the Game of Thrones section, in the Books thread. Lots of fun.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
        X