Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New pics for “The Defiant One” (Major Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics for “The Defiant One” (Major Spoilers)

Stargate-project has obtained several pics of the up coming Atlantis episode “The Defiant One”

http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...howfolge&ID=12

Looks like a very interesting episode check out the wraiths face.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

GREAT!Thanks a lot!!!
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
      Stargate-project has obtained several pics of the up coming Atlantis episode “The Defiant One”

Oh, thank you so much! It's been forever since we had news about upcoming episodes. This will get me by for a while.
      Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

That wraith is very cool when jumping:-)
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Think maybe it's Steve's Twin Brother?

Bob?

Joe?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Wass

Who cares about the Wraith? Sheppard and McKay are in short sleeves! Get your priorities straight!

And they are neat photos, but we need less Wraith, more of the team... wonder if any of the other two guys in the one shot are 'red shirts'....

Comment

Great pics ! Thanx !!
              sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                Who cares about the Wraith? Sheppard and McKay are in short sleeves! Get your priorities straight!
                *LOL* I thought the same thing. . .Shep in a t-shirt gets a big thumbs up!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

[QUOTE=prion]Who cares about the Wraith? Sheppard and McKay are in short sleeves! Get your priorities straight!
                  QUOTE]

Bah! who cares about the Wraith, Sheppard or MacKay? Look! Look! They're on a desert planet!

The set designers were lamenting that all the "desert" locations in their area were gone - turned into industrial parks and shopping malls.

Ya think it's safe for the Abydonians to descend, now?
                  Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                  "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                  One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                  resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                  confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                  A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                  The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Man the Wraith's clothes look pretty ragged... almost like he's been sleeping in them for 100 years!

Comment

What?! German? I can't read German, pics are interesting, though.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                      Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                      "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                      My deviantART profile

Comment

Pics are awesome. When I read the original spoilers, it infered that Ford and Teyla were there, not two unknowns. Always good to learn more.
                        Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                          Pics are awesome. When I read the original spoilers, it infered that Ford and Teyla were there, not two unknowns. Always good to learn more.
                          Having 2 newbie characters instead of Ford and Teyla will certainly leave us guessing whether or not they become Wraith chow. And I definitely don't have any problems looking at a total male cast for an episode either.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            Having 2 newbie characters instead of Ford and Teyla will certainly leave us guessing whether or not they become Wraith chow. And I definitely don't have any problems looking at a total male cast for an episode either.
                            Well, I'm a guy so I need some Weir and Teyla.
                            Rocky

Comment

Same here I wanna see more of Teyla
                              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                              X