Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Rachel Luttrell (Teyla Emmagan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Rachel Luttrell (Teyla Emmagan)

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    MOTHER OF DESTINY
    GateWorld talks with Rachel Luttrell

GateWorld sits down for a new chat with Rachel Luttrell about Teyla, becoming a mom, and what's in store for viewers at the beginning of Season Five.

READ MORE ...

Big thanks to Shipperahoy for the transcript!

Comment

I think I found an error
      GW: I take it that Michael wanting the child, that thread is resolved at some point here?

RL: Oh no! It's not resolved. [Laughter] Oh no, he's still out there. He's still out there and he still has his diabolical plans to rule the universe. So no, it hasn't been resolved. We're safely back where we need to be but …
      I think its threat
      http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/...destiny2.shtml
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Or it could be thread, as in "story thread".

Just throwing it out there.

Comment

I have to say it was an excellent interview...but I came away from it not understanding Teyla's role yet in the show. I think it was because they bounced around it so much...possibly so as to not give away to much...but I felt I wanted to know more of what might occur with this character since I believe she has been placed in the back ground so much
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Part of that is due to the fact that the interview was cut short when Rachel was called back to set. We were working our way forward to questions about the end of Season Four, and Season Five, but didn't get to all of them.
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
              Part of that is due to the fact that the interview was cut short when Rachel was called back to set. We were working our way forward to questions about the end of Season Four, and Season Five, but didn't get to all of them.
              ahhh the joys of a *set interview*
              I hope that you all get a chance to talk to her further down the road. I wasn't thinking that you or David *as in the interviewer* had not done what I, the fan, would have wanted but rather the answers Rachel did give still were not telling me much about her character and in that I was just bummed. Rachel herself was lovely overall and fun to listen to.

I have yet to read or listen to what I would term a *bad* interview by gateworld
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thanks for this interview. Rachel's glowing orbs reference was hilarious. Can't wait to see what's planned for Teyla in Season 5.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Working...
                X