yea that would be right lol this was a fantastic episode
      sigpic

Comment

This is one of my fav epi!!!

Comment

i still enjoy watching this episode
          sigpic

Comment

Scary aliens rivaling the angels in my nightmares and Dr. River Song - cool episode
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
              Scary aliens rivaling the angels in my nightmares and Dr. River Song - cool episode
              This is the truly frightening thing about the Weeping Angels or the Vashta Nerada: It's unclear how to really fight these creatures and win. I don't think it's even possible to destroy them using conventional weapons. The best you can hope for is a stalemate, a truce, or somehow tricking them so you can escape.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't like most of this season, but this is a great 2 parter that gets better with every viewing.

Comment

Series 4 was okay, but this two parter was definitely the triumph of the series.
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                  Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                    I'm kinda surprised that the BBC site doesn't have "Hey! Who turned out the lights?" as an audio download option. I was thinking of trying it out as a ringtone on my mobile. LOL! Anyone know where I might be able to snag it?

IT IS....... the ringtone on my phone. I made my own.. PM me and I can give you a copy since it was home made off a sound recording off the dvd.
                    Last edited by Coco Pops; 07 June 2011, 06:35 PM.
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                      Sorry to revisit an old thread but yeah you are right. The scary thing though about them is that with the Vashta Nerada they can be anywhere, and yet everywhere...... And you won't know if they are there when you walk into the shadows until they pounce on you. This makes them one of the more scary villians for me, moreso then the angels since they are stone. A good sledgehammer would fix them.

Comment

Great to finally meet River Song. And the Vashta Nerada are definitely among the most scary sci-fi villains...
                        sigpic

Comment

Just on the whole River thing.

With people saying that Clara could be River how could she escape the Library and not be eaten by the Vashta Nerada?

Come to think of it howcome those faces on those pole things don't get eaten?

Comment

I haven't seen part two yet, but my guess is that the faces aren't really there. They're the people in "storage" in the CAL or whatever it was. I haven't seen the episodes with Clara yet.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X