The Poison Sky (3005/405)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wise one View Post
    why didnt they just use the jaffa sun glider laser thing that torchwood used to blow up the sacorkrax or wasnt the igniting the atmosphere thing so they couldnt use it??

I think that got destroyed at the battle of Canary Warf..

Mind you Torchwood also had a Colonial Viper which must have fallen off Battlestar Galactica to Earth or got misplaced.. That could have done serious damage to the potatoes, I mean Sontarans
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker View Post
      Actually, Romana was referred to as a "Timelady" by the fourth doctor. I can't be sure of the episode (I really want to say "Shada"), but it was when they were in a cafe on Earth, and an artist had drawn Romana's portrait with her face as a clock. The Doctor commented that it was an appropiate picture of a Timelady..or something to that effect.

Anywho...loved the episode this week. Favorite line...
      "You're brilliant, you are."
      "Shut up."

The episode was "City of death"

Comment

I don't get this. It's kind of bugged me for years.

If the Sontarans are a clone race then what's the point of fighting. They don't evolve, don't actually grow as a poeple but are stagnant as a race.

And in the episode "The Sontaran Experiment" they're in the middle ages on Earth so they must have some form of time travel I imagine.

Have we ever seen the Rutans?

I hope the potato people get their butts kicked across the universe.

I wish the Doc had sent the coverter up to the ship on a time delay. Why does he have to give them a choice in person? Wh elected him to be the arbitar of justice. He is so pompous sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          I don't get this. It's kind of bugged me for years.

If the Sontarans are a clone race then what's the point of fighting. They don't evolve, don't actually grow as a poeple but are stagnant as a race.
          They became a clone race as part of their pursuit of war. They came up with their 'perfect' design and then stopped evolving. And yes, they are stagnant; that's why they only fight, because every one of them is effectively the same militaristic fanatic.

And in the episode "The Sontaran Experiment" they're in the middle ages on Earth so they must have some form of time travel I imagine.
          Actually, in The Sontaran Experiment they're on Earth in the distant future; The Time Warrior is the one set in the middle ages. They don't have time travel however; the war just keeps going for that long.

Have we ever seen the Rutans?
          Horror of Fang Rock

I wish the Doc had sent the coverter up to the ship on a time delay. Why does he have to give them a choice in person? Wh elected him to be the arbitar of justice. He is so pompous sometimes.
          No-one elected him, but he made the device that was going to kill them. It was his responsibility.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            The episode was "City of death"
            I was watching that the other day. It has one of my favorite Doctor lines in it ever.

"Oh my. What a wondeful Butler. He's so violent."
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              I was watching that the other day. It has one of my favorite Doctor lines in it ever.

"Oh my. What a wondeful Butler. He's so violent."

That's because "the butler's always the guilty one hehe"

Comment

this was a fantastic episode i like when the doctor is wearing the gas mask and when the unit leader asked him what he thought the doctor said are u my mummy. it made me laugh so hard.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                  this was a fantastic episode i like when the doctor is wearing the gas mask and when the unit leader asked him what he thought the doctor said are u my mummy. it made me laugh so hard.
                  I liked that alot too, shows the doctor hasn't forgotten about his adventures in his previous incarnations!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    I liked that alot too, shows the doctor hasn't forgotten about his adventures in his previous incarnations!

Err, why would he?

It's not like each regneration is a whole new lifespan, hes's still the same person isn't he?

Comment

Well his personalily changes completely with each new face, sometimes making it seem to be a different show.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        Well his personalily changes completely with each new face, sometimes making it seem to be a different show.

There is that.

Comment

i think he has the best memory i have ever seen
                          sigpic

Comment

'Are you my mummy' LOL didn't catch that the first dozen times i watched the ep.
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

lol i love that line i cracked up laughing the first time i herd it and i still giggle when i hear it
                              sigpic

Comment

Loved this episode, and the windshield smash was good. About time that happened.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X