X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cargo Storage

Spoilers for "Hide and Seek"

I was thinking, McKay said, in hide and seek, that the thing that trapped the "shadow" that haunted the base was held in that sub space storage device. couldnt the atlantis people bring loads of stuff and store it in one of those? (Mckay said no matter how big somethin was, it would fit)
    -Just a thought
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

well anythings possible but that creature was energy itslef, it might have soimething to do with it. i dont see other objects lasting unscathed in subspace with out some kind of shielding. besides the have an entire city that could hold millions for just about a hundred people or so. i dont think they have a problem with space

Comment

i never thought that the energy of the creature would have anything to do with it. (i dont know if it does)

well, it sounds like at the end of this season, theyll be getting an entire military contingent. and what if they started taking refugees, to make atlantis kind of like a spaceport? then they might need more space. im jsut speculating though.
      thanks for the thoughts, lpr
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

The creature was probably able to survive in subspace because it is energy. I would assume that any non energy based lifeform/object would be torn apart by subspace.
        Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
          The creature was probably able to survive in subspace because it is energy. I would assume that any non energy based lifeform/object would be torn apart by subspace.
          thats what i was thinking too. but it could make for an awesome battery. if it can store an unlimited amount of energy just siphon off some energy from a star and your power problems with atlantis are over

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
            thats what i was thinking too. but it could make for an awesome battery. if it can store an unlimited amount of energy just siphon off some energy from a star and your power problems with atlantis are over
            Something tells me that taking energy from a star might be a little dangerous.
            Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
              Something tells me that taking energy from a star might be a little dangerous.
              lol well i didnt mean it was particularly safe or smart just and idea lol. although i hink the asgard could probably manage it with there transporters. the aschen could create stars. so maybe it wouldnt be as dangerous after all

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                lol well i didnt mean it was particularly safe or smart just and idea lol. although i hink the asgard could probably manage it with there transporters. the aschen could create stars. so maybe it wouldnt be as dangerous after all
                True, the Aschen could create stars, but not from nothing, and I would bet that it wasn't exactly safe.
                Rocky

Comment

Well, Carter would blow up a sun.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                  Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                  "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                  My deviantART profile

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralJackO'Neill
                    And it was a crazy (although successful) thing to do.
                    Rocky

Comment

Tell that Jacob/Selmak

My deviantART profile

Comment

She did and so did the Asgard.

Comment

When did they?

My deviantART profile

Comment

When did they?
                            "New Order"
                            Spoiler:
                            The Asgard blew up the sun in the system where they trapped the Replicators in the time dialation field.
                            Rocky

Comment

Right. You see, such small details get away from me.

My deviantART profile

Comment

Working...
                              X