This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the oldest wraith?

just wondering, how old, the oldest wraith actually is (speculation only i guess)

and would that wraith be a queen? or a soldier

No idea - but I think the 'Superwraith' in Sateda was pretty dang old, and we know 'Greg' (The Defiant One) was at least 10,000 years old, and Todd may be as well, based on his knowledge of the cloning facility used during the war with the Ancients. But there certainly may be much older Wraith out there - it would be very interesting if they revealed the oldest living Wraith, and did an episode based on that character.

das
    sigpic

Comment

the submersion queen, the defiant one and todd would be safe guesses as the oldest so far.
      Last edited by naamiaiset; 22 April 2008, 08:17 AM.

Comment

i agree, but, i would have thought the oldest wraith, would certainly have alot of power, perhaps a king/queen wraith

Comment

although todd had/has alot of hives that are loyal to him, does that make him a wraith king?

Comment

todd said he had great standing. I think he might've been one of the top commanders in the ancients war. the writers need to explain these things.

Comment

i agree, the mystery about the wraith was great, in season 1, but its season 4 now, and we barely know anything about them

Comment

Impossible to know, however todd looks like one of the oldest imo, wether or not thats due to his time with the genii i am unsure.

Comment

Originally posted by nova View Post
                  i agree, the mystery about the wraith was great, in season 1, but its season 4 now, and we barely know anything about them
                  I doubt that'll change... the wraith are being kind of phased out in S5.

Comment

i heard that a new race is being introduced, but for me, the wraith are should always be the main enemy, especially since theres so much we dont know about them, altho if this new race is powerfull, it means they have hidden/fought the wraith, so perhaps they can shed some info on them

Comment

Originally posted by nova View Post
                      i heard that a new race is being introduced, but for me, the wraith are should always be the main enemy, especially since theres so much we dont know about them, altho if this new race is powerfull, it means they have hidden/fought the wraith, so perhaps they can shed some info on them
                      the only way I'd want the wraith as a main enemy again is if they were strong like season 1/2. all it takes is a few bullets to kill them now.
                      Last edited by naamiaiset; 22 April 2008, 08:09 AM.

Comment

perhaps if the oldest wraith comes back, he/she unites the wraith

Comment

todd incharge, with the entire wraith vs micheal and his hybrids would be a good story

perhaps atlantis would help todd, then go back 2 being at war with the wraith and todd

Comment

"wraith vs atlantis" has been done to death. the outcome is predictable. there's more the writers could do with todd than just make him a villain to kill.

Comment

sorry, my last post was'nt clear, but, being at war vs the wraith, i was thinking, we could be on the attack vs the wraith

instead of them coming, attackin us as atlantis, we could go on the offensive against them, attackin there hives, and the planets they live on, etc....

Comment

Working...
                              X