This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moongirl11 View Post
    I would like to know why Teyla, an off-worlder, can wear the SG uniform but Ronon still has his caveman clothes?

They are both members of Atlantis so why don't they all dress the same?

Don't get me wrong...Ronon looks hot in his muscle showing shirt but I just wondered if they were going to change that?
    I think it's just preference. They don't have to wear a uniform and I don't think I'd want Ronon in one.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Ronon would look really wierd if he wore the uniform, he is probably more comfortable in his usual clothes.
      Even if he did wear the uniform though, I don't think it would be as bad as Woolsey in The Last Man, that really made me cringe!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
        Ronon would look really wierd if he wore the uniform, he is probably more comfortable in his usual clothes.
        Even if he did wear the uniform though, I don't think it would be as bad as Woolsey in The Last Man, that really made me cringe!
        hehe.

Anyway, Well Ronnon I here is giving up his locks maybe they will eventually work their way up to that. Think about Teal'c he started with staff weapons and no hair and eventually he grew a beard then hair and got rid of the staff weapon for two P90s.
        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
          I swear that was actually Sam's uniform

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
          hehe.

Anyway, Well Ronnon I here is giving up his locks maybe they will eventually work their way up to that. Think about Teal'c he started with staff weapons and no hair and eventually he grew a beard then hair and got rid of the staff weapon for two P90s.
          Ronon is keeping his dreads. Jason cut them off, but they had them made into a wig because he and MGM wanted Ronon to keep them

Teyla mixes bits of uniform with bits of her own clothes, so I guess it's just their decision as to what they wear
          sigpic

Comment

I mentioned this on quite a few occasions now as the topic keeps arising…I believe Ronon should wear the uniform but have a long black sleeveless leather coat that way the patches still show from the uniform and it still gives him the feel of an outsider.

Plus he can still conceal a knife or two behind the coat.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
              I mentioned this on quite a few occasions now as the topic keeps arising…I believe Ronon should wear the uniform but have a long black sleeveless leather coat that way the patches still show from the uniform and it still gives him the feel of an outsider.

Plus he can still conceal a knife or two behind the coat.
              Nah leave the man the way he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                I swear that was actually Sam's uniform
                .: I also swear Woolsey wore Elizabeth's uniform in Misbegotten:

Spoiler:

.: All the uniforms were so damn tight in S4 (Rodney in leather especially looks stuffed). I hated that. Completely unappealing, not to mention I personally hate tight clothes on men.

Comment

We’re supposed to see a major change for Ronon next season, right?
                  Well, I hope is not that they’re changing his clothes… because that will take that “rebel look” away from him.

Comment

He'll be keeping the hair so it's already not that major again.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                      He'll be keeping the hair so it's already not that major again.
                      Poor Jason. He cuts it off with permission and now he has to wear a wig.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        Poor Jason. He cuts it off with permission and now he has to wear a wig.
                        Nah. From what I've heard, he chose for it himself. Ronon wouldn't be him without the dreads, and if he did choose it, it'll mean he's not in (as much) pain anymore...

So that's great. It's a 10,000 bucks wig, too...

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          So that's great. It's a 10,000 bucks wig, too...
                          I thought I read that they were just going to sew the dreads back in during filming and remove them when done. Is it going to be a wig now?

Comment

Yep; it'll be a wig.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Yep; it'll be a wig.
                              At least that will hurt less than sewing the dreads in. Ouch.

Comment

They did reattach them, and it was very painful, too painful, I think, and they quickly made a wig out of the dreads, or some of them. I'm curious as for the thickness of it...

Comment

Working...
                                X