Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unhappy with recent news on season finale "arctic"

Spoiler:
    from what i have heard and seen about the season 7 finale "arctic" lex discovers a part of clarks destiny through the vertias keys and the stuff he finds in the safe in zurich. form pictures, it shows him in the arctic in a coat which you can safely assume that he finds the fortress of solitude. This makes me a little made because as a superman fan, lex shouldn't find out about the fortress till after clark has been superman for quite awhile. do you think htere might be something that happens in the season finale and season 8 premiere that will make lex forget about the fortrees untill he actually finds out in the timeline of the movies such as Jor el erases his memory

Thats actually the next episode called "sleeper" and is not the finale. The series isnt canon with superman history down to every detail, which is obvious. It doesnt matter if it doesnt fit exactly with current superman mythology as we know it as long as the show continues to produce good episodes then they can do what the wish.

Comment

actually if you read spoilers for the season finale arctic, it says lex finds a clue to clarks eventual destiny, the description for sleeper is clark is still trying to find brainiac and kara and they get caught searching through homeland securities server. read those before you say things. and on a positive note, if lex gets into the fortress, do you think he will find out who the traveler actually is

Comment

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post
        actually if you read spoilers for the season finale arctic, it says lex finds a clue to clarks eventual destiny, the description for sleeper is clark is still trying to find brainiac and kara and they get caught searching through homeland securities server. read those before you say things. and on a positive note, if lex gets into the fortress, do you think he will find out who the traveler actually is
        I know what the description is as ive posted an enitre thread about it if you cared to look before you posted this thread. It would make sense that the finale is when lex finds the fortress hence the name 'Arctic' however the promo for next week shows lex opening the box in zurich and walking toward the fortress which is completly different from the episode images we are shown and the description.

Comment

i told you i was right. he didn't go to the fortress in the last episode. they were showing previews for the rest of the season in that one clip that they showed after decent

Comment

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post
            i told you i was right. he didn't go to the fortress in the last episode. they were showing previews for the rest of the season in that one clip that they showed after decent
            Well you were hardly right seeing as all you did was go along with the episode description. Also the only clip in the preview for sleeper that wasnt in the episode or previous episodes was lex and the fortress and i did say what you said would make sense, however the preview had said otherwise.

Comment

Working...
            X