The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melfan: Lorne!

Lorne: General? What happened? The door shut down and it refused to open, until now. *he looks around* Where is Lizzie?

Melfan: She's safe. We found a few people who was stuck in the halls and we found our way to the infirmary. *She walks the opposite direction*

Lorne: Where are you going?

Melfan: GateRoom, they needed me.

Lorne: San took over you duties until you felt better, remember?

Melfan: And I can't come with advise?

Lorne: Off course! That's not it!

Melfan: Then what is it then?

Lorne: You have blackouts! You don't remember doing certain things. San and I went through the datalogs, you did on occassion log in and watch your previous moves! Just so you could keep up appearances! For all I know you could have one of your epsides right now and not remembering this covnersion! That is why you are not in command right now.

Melfan: Oh, you silly person.

Lorne: Excuse me?

Melfan: Do you really wanna know why I have those blackouts?

Lorne: So you know why? I thought Beckett couldn't find what was wrong.

Melfan: You see, Melfan has checked out for a while.

Lorne: What?

Melfan: You will understand shortly *She takes out a stunner*

Lorne: Hey! There is no need...

*Melfan stuns Lorne*

Melfan: Yes there is. And now I have to find a nice place for you to rest.
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Hallway*

Vega: Where did The General go?

Taoth: What ya mean?

Vega: She was right behind me, then she was gone. *She looks down the hallway the came from*

Taoth: *over com* General Melfan, come in please. General Melfan? *She looks at Vega* Nothing.

Vega: Fen, com in.

Fen: *Over com* Fen here, what's up?

Vega: General Melfan has disappeared, she doesn't respond to calls.

Fen: There isn't much we can do. Communication is all that is available to us. We are doing all we can to get all up and running

Taoth: Shouldn't there be some sort of room for that.

Fen: Yes, but those are on higher levels, and the doors are next to impossible to open.

Vega: I believe we are on the right level. We can go and check.

Fen: San agrees, go check, and I hail you if Mel comes this way

Vega: Great, Vega out.

Taoth: You know where the room is?

Vega: Yea, this way.

*They head towards the room*
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Following Vega, Taoth tackles every door control panel challenge as they come along*

Taoth: You must know this city pretty well

Vega: Well, you don't learn it like geography. You run around, get lost a few times, call for help

Taoth: nearly destroy the whole city

Vega: It happens all the time *they reach a set of double doors* we're here

Taoth goes to open it: So what exactly is in here?

Vega: we'll soon see

*Inside there are some naquadah generators, hooked up to equipment. There is a main console in the middle on the room and a large screen. There is a datapad on top of the console.
        Taoth and Vega train their weapons into the room, when they see only a scientist in there, they lower them. *

Scientist: What's going on?

Taoth: We're not sure, the ancient systems seem to be playing around. Can you get these working? *Looks at console*

Scientist: Sure, just give me a bit more time

Vega: Why haven't you got out of here or tried to contact anyone?

Scientist looks up from work: The radio's seemed to be down, and I don't have any sort of weapon with me, I don't know what's out there. When the power went off, I started work on getting everything online

Taoth nods: You did the right thing *taps radio* Fen, we're in the, *searches for word* generator room *Vega flinches at word choice, and Taoth shrugs* there is a scientist in here trying to get power back.

Fen: *over radio* good, inform us if something comes up

Taoth: Will do, I'm sure you'll realise the moment systems are back. Taoth out.
        Last edited by Taoth Vaclarush; 05 January 2009, 12:54 AM.

Comment

*Mel is nearing the room she left Lizzie*

Mel: You won't be lonely all that long. Just to be safe.

*She puts on an ancient person sheild so she can't be harmed and opens the door, she sees Lizzie sitting on the floor inside*

Lizzie: You!

Mel: Happy to see me?

Lizzie: What do you want?

Mel: Nothing much *She turns around and aren't surprised when she hears the unmistakeable sound of an iron rod hitting the personal shield, she turns around and smacks Lizzie to the floor* Knew you would do that *She drags the unconcious Lorne inside and move so she at the door again*

Lizzie: *a bit dazed* Lorne! What did you do to him?

Mel: Stunned him *A beeping sound is heard* Damn! Someone in trying to access the Main grid. Can't have that, now can we?

Lizzie: Mel, this isn't you!

Mel: You right about that.

Lizzie: What?

Mel: Oh, you have no idea what's to come! *She laughs* None what so ever!

Lizzie: They will find us!

Mel: Not in here. This room is shielded from all sorts of scanners, me and San ran across it. Well not me per say, an other me. There has been so many.

Lizzie: You are making no sence. They will find out.

Mel: They are dead if they do.

Lizzie: There is always the cloning devise...

Mel: Yes, so fragile it is as well. I hope no one dies.

Lizzie: You didn't!

Mel: The first thing I did. Now, I have some people to keep away from figuring out who is responsible. There are so many ways! *She closes the door*

Lizzie: No! *She runs towards the door but it closes before she reaches* General, what has happened to you?

Comment

*Melfan soon finds herself outside the room, she hear the people inside talking*

Scientist: This doens't make any sence!

Vega: What doesn't?

Scientist: Someone has put in an override code, so only that person can access it.

Taoth: Wierd. Does that mean we have an infiltrator?

Vega: Who did it?

Scientist: Someone higher up. No one else could have done this.

Vega: How high up?

Scientist: Well, either First General Melfan or Second General SanGate.

*Vega and Taoth look at each other*

Vega: We've met Mel, but nothing indicated she did this.

Taoth: Other than her disappearance.

Vega: And San is in the Gate Room with Fen.

Scientist: Do you know about their whereabouts before this happened?

Vega: I don't know. Can you override the override?

Scientist: Probably, if I'm give me enough time. *He walks away from one of the panels and walks to the door where some other panels are*

Taoth: Where you going?

Scientist: I'm gonna check som panels over here

*Suddenly something is thrown inside the room*

Vega: What the...

Taoth: Watch out! Take cover!

*She jumps behind a panel as Vega and the scienist tries to find a place to take cover as they are more exposed then Taoth who where already standing behind one*

*There is a loud bang*

Comment

Lizzie sighs: Deja vue all over again!

Lorne moans and holds his head: Lizzie is that you?

Lizzie: Yeah it’s me.

Lorne: What happened?

Lizzie: You have to ask?

Lorne: She stunned me..the General stunned me. Why did she do that?

Lizzie: That’s what I tried to tell you…. it’s not her is it?

Lorne: It looks like her.

Lizzie: Well of course. She’s been taken over by by….

Lorne: What?

Lizzie: How do I know! But something terrible.

Lorne: She seemed so… well… normal last night.

Lizzie: Well… what ever it is.. it’s dangerous to the City and to everyone in it.

Lorne: Where the hell are we anyway?

Lizzie: Good question. She seems to think that no one will find us.

Lorne: Is anyone looking for us.. do you think?

Lizzie: Probably not. Too busy trying to sort out all the problems. We’ll have to sit tight.

Lorne: Well I’m not sitting here waiting for her to come back and kill us. I’ll think of something.
              Last edited by LizzieAnne; 05 January 2009, 08:41 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Infirmary:

RiG continued to laugh as JPJ, still flat on her ass, got her wits back about her.

JPJ swore angrily as she reached up to her face and touched the tender spot just under her left eye. "So help me RiG, if I get a black eye from this ..." She left the threat hanging in the air and got to her feet with little effort.

"I think you'd look pretty good with a black eye." RiG said saucily.

JPJ came to stand in front of RiG, "And I think you'd look just great with a broken nose!" JPJ shot back just before proving it with her left hand.

JPJ's fist connected with RiG's nose fast and hard sending RiG for a loop. JPJ cradled her hand, "Ow ow ow!" She screeched. "My hand!"

RiG hunched over cupping her bleeding nose with one hand, blood dripping between her fingers. "I can't believe you did that! Ugh, ow." She tilted her head up in an attempt to staunch the blood flow. RiG spared a glance at JPJ and noticed that she was favoring her left hand. "Serves you right."

"Shut up!" JPJ snarled.

"Make me!" RiG shot back, wincing as her nose throbbed. "Ow."

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 03 January 2010, 06:45 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

*After the explosion, there is a thick air of rubble and dust. *

Scientist coughs, climbing up from cover: It wasn’t me

Vega brushes herself off: I think someone doesn’t want us getting systems back online

Taoth: But how do they do this from outside the room?

Scientist: The systems run through the main power grid, if someone where to create an overload and divert it here

*They look at the main panel, and it seems pretty fried*

Taoth hopefully: Think you can get it working again?

Scientist glares at her in disbelief: That thing… *the two nod* I’ll see what I can do

The radio crackles: Massive ener… spik… Is… everyth…

Vega: I’m getting just static off the radio

Taoth: Me too, could be the after wave from the explosion

Scientist: You’ll probably be able to contact them from outside, just be careful not to get this debris everywhere *waves hand in front of face*

*Vega goes opens the door, General Melfan is standing there. She points a stunner at the captain*

Vega: General...?

Taoth: We know either you or General San has put in an override into the system

Melfan: And you think it’s me, how considerate

Vega: No one said that, though it was a little suspicious when you disappeared all of a sudden

Melfan: I had some business to attend to *moves stunner from Vega to Taoth and shoots. *

*Vega slaps the door control to close it, then quickly pulls out the crystals to prevent entry*

Vega: *tries radio* Fen, San, someone… *she gets static. Turning to Taoth, she sees her stunned. Then she looks to the scientist* Get the communications in here back, then everything else

Comment

*Melfan looks at the closed door*

Melfan: Huh... Good thing I came prepared.

*Inside the room*

Vega: Hurry! Get comunication online!

Scientist: It is not as easy as you might think! Some critcal panels has been damaged!

Vega: we have to tell the rest of what is going on!

Scientist: Don't you think I know that! I would nothing more to get the communication online to tell the rest of the expidition member that General Melfan has gone completely bananas!

Vegas: Just...

*An explosion rips the door away*

Melfan: Missed me?

*Vega takes out her gun*

Vega: General, don't come any closer*

Melfan: Allright

*She takes the stunner and stuns the scientist as Vega shoots Melfan but the personal shield prevents her any harm*

Melfan: You would have shot me in the arm! I'm chocked Captain. Really am.

Vega: You can't really blame me, can you?

Melfan: Probably not, if the roles had been reversed. *She tilts her head* Now, what should I do with the three of you? Stunn you, kill you. Set an explosive that has unfortunate casulties.

Vega: You can't get away with this.

Melfan: Oh, but I can, if things get to out of hand, I can leave.

Vega: General, there is no where for you to go!

Melfan: We weren't talking about the General.

Vega: What?

*Melfan laughs*

Melfan: Just a little joke of mine. Any request?

Vega: How about just turn yourself in, before anyone else get's hurt.

Melfan: They already have *She walks over to Taoth and pokes her as to check she's really stunned*

Vega: Then don't let there be any more. People lives are at stakes here.

Melfan: Ah yes, they are. In more ways that one.

Vega: Excuse me?

Melfan: This conversation takes us no where .

*She tries stun Vega who ducks and run for the door and hallway and Melfan put a *C4 charge on one of the panels, goes out before setting it off, then takes off after Vega

Melfan: You can run, but you can't hide!

Comment

Lizzie stares at Lorne expectantly.

Lorne: I'm still thinking!

Lizzie: Hmmm.

Lorne puts his hand to his forehead and flinches.

Lorne: Is it bleeding?

Lizzie:Just a little

Lorne: You didn't say

Lizzie: It's only a small wound. You'll live.

She sighs and moves over to where Lorne is sitting and grabs his t-shirt which is hanging loose, she tears along the seam and rips off a bandage size piece of cloth.

Lorne grins: Hey you enjoyed doing that.

Lizzie also grins : Not at all. Needs must and all that.....now let me take a look. You must have caught your head on the door when the General threw you in here. It's really not that bad.

She winds the cloth around his head and ties it in place with a knot. She steps back and looks at her handiwork and also glances down at his now exposed stomach.

Lizzie:You look lovely! Now you can think of a plan! I don't believe the General in her state is going to be impressed by the way you look though.

Lorne gives Lizzie a knowing smirk.

Lorne: Maybe there's still a little bit of the old General Melfan in there somewhere. She does find me irresist......

Lizzie: Oh typical! I can't believe you just said that!Is that all you think about?

Lorne: Well...you have to use the weapons available. Do you have anything better?
                      sigpic

Comment

*Taoth regains consciousness, and lifts her head off the ground just as the C4 is about to blow*

Taoth: Give me a break already
                        *Trying to duck down again, there is an explosion. Fragments from the panel fly everywhere, one cuts into Taoth’s leg and several skim her face and arm. When it’s over she looks around. Vega is gone, and the scientist is lying face down in the rubble. She limps over to the scientist and turns over.*

Taoth: This is not a good day *She is about to try her radio, but finds it gone. Then she sits down for a while*

*Some time later, Taoth wakes up to the scientist poking her awake. She is relieved that the scientist is in slightly better shape than she is. *

Scientist, looking a bit battered: Thank goodness your awake, I was getting worried

Taoth: I’m fine. You got the radio working?

Scientist shakes head: Not a chance getting these systems back without equipment from my lab

Taoth: I asked about the radio, mine is gone

Scientist: It’s dead. If one explosion wasn’t enough to jam it completely, try two. If we get far enough from here then maybe…

Taoth: Okay, we’ll go to your lab and get what we need. These systems have to be operational. Let’s hope the radio starts working at some point. Do you know where Vega is?

Scientist: No, she isn’t here. But I do know someone is going to extreme lengths to stop us doing this, we almost got killed

Taoth: Yeah, general Melfan. *She throws over her sidearm*

Scientist: What do I do with this?

Taoth: What do you think. If we bump into her again, then you might have to use that. Just remember, she’s still one of our own Let’s go *heads for the door, limping*

Scientist: Shouldn’t we drop by the infirmary?

Taoth: Only if we have time. Come on, I don’t know where your lab is so you’re gonna have to lead the way

*The scientist leads them out of the room*

Comment

*Vega is running along the hallways trying to open doors as she goes along, none of them open*

Vega: Stupid, Ancient no good...

*She hears Melfan yelling further back*

Melfan: There is no place to go Captain! Can't you see, the doors that are opened is those I have opened, there is no escape!

Vega: *muttering* Like hell there is.

*She continue down the corridor continueing to opening the unresponsive doors*

Vega: Come on allready! *She bangs on a door*

*Inside*

Lorne: You heard that?

Lizzie: Yes...

Lorne: Hey! In here! Help us! Help!

Lizzie: Help!

*Outside*

Vega: What the...? Lorne!? Lizzie!?

Lorne: Yes! Melfan locked us in! We're having slight problem with getting out!

Vega: So you know about the General then?

Lizzie: What you mean she's not herself at the moment?

Vega: She just blew up one of the Power Rooms, just because we figured out she was behind it and so we couldn't fix it.

Lorne: We, who are we? Are there more of you?

Vega: Just me, Taoth and a scientist, Johansson, I believe his name is. But they are all stunned.

Lorne: She seem to go that route, she hasn't killed anyone, as far as I can tell, maybe there is a little it of the old General inside there.

Lizzie: We can only hope

Vega: I can't gain acces!

Lizzie: Try open the panel, it might work!

Vega: I'll try

Lorne: We have to get to the Gate Room. I believe San and Bray are there, if we can get to them...

*He is interrupted when the door opens*

Comment

*Following the lead of the scientist down the corridors, Taoth watches as he manages to open the closed doors somewhat faster than she did. They reach the lab*

Taoth: So, what do you need?

*The scientist starts gathering stuff*

Scientist: If you can gather some scanning equipment, and find another datapad. I'll manage the rest.

Taoth: Okay *starts getting the things together, and goes rummaging for the pad. While looking for it, she sees his name on a file 'Dr Johansson'?* Erm, Dr Johansson, right? You don't happen to have a first aid kit lying around here somewhere?

Johansson: It should be on the left shelf, second from top

Taoth: Thanks *goes to take it, and finds a datapad. Takes both and goes to sit down by the desk near the middle of the room. She takes out a dressing, and pulling out the piece of the ancient panel from her leg, applies pressure and bandages it up*

Johansson: I think I have everything, but we might have to make trips back

Taoth: You tell me what to get, and I'll run down here and bring it to you. Toss me your radio *Johansson gives her the radio, she tries it* Fen, this it Taoth, do you read me *gets back static

Johansson: Anything?

Taoth: We must still be too close, I'm only getting static

Johansson: You might wanna try going further

Taoth: I was just thinking that, but how wide an area don't the radios work in? For all we know, I'd have to go to the other side of the city to get it to work, or go directly to the control tower and tell them in person. The transporters aren't working...

Johansson: most of the doors are closed so it would take time and then the general is running around, right

Taoth: Rather you get them working from this end, and as soon as possible

Johansson: No pressure eih?

Taoth: None whatsoever, now we better get back *picks up some of the stuff, and heads out*
                            Last edited by Taoth Vaclarush; 06 January 2009, 07:04 AM.

Comment

*The door opens*

Lizzie: Way to go Vega!

*However they get a stunned Vega in their arm*

Lorne: Woah!

*They both takes a few steps back and put her in the floor*

Melfan: I would almsot not have found her if she hadn't stopped here and tried to get you two out. I must thank you both for that. Bye now!

*She closes the door and locks it*

Lizzie: This isn't good.

*Lorne looks down at her and notice her clothes are slightly scorshed

Lorne: Something must have happened.

Lizzie: Like what?

Lorne: Something must have exploded, her clothes...

Lizzie: I don't like this, not one bit. You think she's possessed?

Lorne: There could be a number of things, last time she was like this was when we've eaten all the chocolate and lost our memories.

Lizzie: But we destroyed those

Lorne: I hope Taoth can tell the others about what has happened.

Lizzie: I hope so too.

Comment

*After Melfan closes the door*

Melfan: Now, all I have to do is to get Taoth and the scientist here

*She runs back to the room onlt to find it empty*

Melfan: Huh... This could be problematic *She looks down and see a blood trail* Maybe not so much, but to be on the safe side..

*She takes out a radio she took earlier*

Melfan: Hello? Anyone there?

*GateRoom*

San is sitting in the office talking to Bray, when a radio goes off*

Melfan: Hello? Anyone there?

San: Did you here that?

Bray: Yea, I didn't know she had a walkie-talkie in here.

San: I think she put one for emergencies, cant' believe I forgot!

Melfan: Hello? I'm hiding out in the lower levels.

*Fen walks in to the office*

Fen: Is that Melfan?

San: Ha! Found it! Melfan? It's San here.

Melfan: Oh thank god! I was hoping you would be there

San: What is going on? All Systems are gone and we heard an axplosion not long ago

Melfan: One of the power rooms has been destroyed. I saw Vega and Taoth.

San: Where you see them?

Melfan: Outside the Power Room! They walked away and then the room exploded! I've been following them since. I manage to get hold of a radio

*Fen takes the walkie-talkie from San*

Fen: You're lying!

Melfan: Fen? No, you have to believe me! They are not themself, I heard them talking about someone they refered as Master

Fen: Master?

San: Brainwashing?

Bray: If they used an ancient devise anything is possible.

Melfan: I have to keep... Vega. Hi. Thank god I found you. We need to go to the Gate Room...

*A gunshot is heard and there is silence over the radio*

Bray: Oh bloody hell

San: You don't think?

*Fen is just staring at the radio as is it would give all answers*

Fen: No... Vega wouldn't do that.

*He looks at them both and put down the radio*

Bray: Vega might not be herself, nor Taoth if Mel spoke the truth.

Fen: What if Mel has been taken by what ever force has managed to inflitrade Atlantis?

San: We heard the gunshot, Mel could be dead, injured or taken captive.

Bray: Can we assume Mel's message is correct?

San: We have to. I can't believe I'm saying this. But Vega and Taoth are to be considered hostiles, Bray tell the marines. Tell them to use their stunners only.

Bray: Will do *He leaves the office*

Fen: Now what?

San: Try and get everything operational again. So we can go to the bottom with this

Fen: Whatever this is.

San: We figure it out. We have to.

Comment

Working...
                                X