Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All we need now is some strobe lights and we're sorted for a rave

Comment

And Bray, you are most welcome to this thread, the more crazy people the better!

And you gonna need a title

How about First High Commander Lt Col Bray

Which is higher rank than First Commander, so you can order Lorne around if you like

About the music, anything loud.
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Yes, Tiesto is loud! Do you know Tiesto? I think Lorne will like it too, with his hips and all (oh and Bray, we're sorry in advance if we get a bit too curled up in our LorneLover mood )

I like the sound of that rank. But is it lower than ours?

See Bray, told you we were crazy in here
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Sweet, Lorne go make me some coffee you maggot!

Yes I see now the full extent of your crazyness.

Comment

what do you take me for? a normal person of this universe?? a loon from an alternate crazy universe?
            Yes, Bray is one Rank under us, or maybe it should be two... I have a feeling this tread is bound to promote our fellows loonies people in here
            he slow dance... Hmm

*gets all dreamy

yea, sorry bray if we go off and drool over Lorne, do ya wanna take someone with you that you can drool over?
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              what do you take me for? a normal person of this universe?? a loon from an alternate crazy universe?
              Yes, Bray is one Rank under us, or maybe it should be two... I have a feeling this tread is bound to promote our fellows loonies people in here
              he slow dance... Hmm

*gets all dreamy
              That's why I love you guys so much! Where in the world can I be completely myself, the normal person I am in RL gets tossed aside in here. Really, people that I know in RL don't want to come in here. They'll never look the same at me again.

*takes Lorne over from melfan for a slow dance* Next song you get m back. I promise.
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Quickly taps on the beam controls and beams up:

Carmen Electra
                &
                Amanda Tapping

That should keep me going for a while

Comment

Breay, why am I not surprised taht you beamed up Carmen Elektra

*snort*

San, this is our safe heaven

*takes back Lorne from San when new song comes*

Comment

Carmen Electra is the first woman on every mans thoughts when he wakes up...fact

Comment

Really the first thing? Sigh.. I new men were bad, but that bad.. bad in multiple sense that is Weird choice too, Sam and Carmen. Don't know if sam would like that much

And why do you get to bring two women, when we have to share Lorne with at least 5 others? *snorts*

*watches melfan dance around with Lorne* Man, does he have good hips
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hey I was rushed we were almost out of range, Carmen was a must....sam was a desperate key click

Because I deserve two

Comment

*stops dancing with Lorne*

Hmm, San, you're right, I can't just settle with Lorne

What did I just say?!

*boost the beam so she can beam up Chuck, we need a technician, Jake Gyllenhaal, isn't he a adorable? And Christian Bale, there is something about that man...*

Comment

Chuck and Christian Bale are for you, I'd like Jake Gyllenhaal for some dances though I'd like then Paul Bettany beamed aboard please, aaaaaand... hmm.. Michael Weatherly

I don't think Lorne minds, he's already way to abused by us LorneLovers

Now we have to get those guys away from Carmen.. sigh..
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Manage with slight marginal beam up Michael Weatherly Paul Bettany

and Invoke a ban on Carmen

She is Bray's only and anyone that tries to touch her will... uhh...

San, waht will happen?

*continues to dance with Lorne*

Comment

*is content* ooh, paul bettany looks nice in real life Do you know him melfan? Not everyone knows him.

I like the ban on Carmen. Maybe we shoudl just put her in a holding cell or something, and give the key only to Bray. I think he'll defend it with his life

New song!!!
                                *grabs Lorne* Oops, did I scratch him in the process? Sorry my dear Evan! Didn't mean to!

Crazy? Me?
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X