Planet of the Ood (3003/403)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nx01a View Post

The Ood evolved with part of their brains hanging out... That kind of takes the point out of having 2 hands. I was honestly hoping for a massive Cthulhu, not an oversized brain, as being the cause of the red eye. How on Earth could something like that be born? Or survive? Or feed? And why did the head scientist slip between the cracks [literally]? I mean, did the brain WANT to crush/consume him? He was on their side!

Sorry to write back to you so late and many months after this episode has been and gone but I have to say I had no problem with the Ood and their 2 brains. I don't think they actually have to hold the forebrain all the time. They can drop that and let it hang whilst using their hands. Didn't see a problem with that.

However I did have a problem with the big gant brain. Where did that come from? If these are the same species shouldn't there be a body for that somewhere?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

i think it depends the brain may have evolved more then the ood and may have evolved so it doesn't need a body altho i'm just guessing.
      sigpic

Comment

the ood r way cool that is all that need b sed
        http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...entbanner2.jpg

Spock- I am Spock
        Kirk- ........bull****

Star anything= way cool

is awesome so there

lol very likely

Comment

lol i agree with that
          sigpic

Comment

The ending of this was a bit hard to watch given what we know is coming for the good Doctor

Comment

i agree
              sigpic

Comment

DoctorDonna
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  DoctorDonna
                  I think the Ood sensed the DoctorDonna too and so did several other aliens in the series and when they visited the Shadow Proclamation that woman serving her water told her she was "sorry for her loss" maybe she sensed about what the Doctor would take away from her?

Comment

Interesting episode, although Donna irks me. She was a bit calmer this time, but earlier in the season she's been far too weird for a woman her age...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                      Interesting episode, although Donna irks me. She was a bit calmer this time, but earlier in the season she's been far too weird for a woman her age...
                      I thought it was just because she hadn't had that much experience in life to make her more mature. Experiences with the Doctor made her grow mentally.
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                        I thought it was just because she hadn't had that much experience in life to make her more mature. Experiences with the Doctor made her grow mentally.
                        Spoiler:

Yeah untill he yanks all that away from her leaving her the same as when she started. No choice in it for her.
                        Last edited by Skydiver; 26 April 2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Haven't seen that happen yet... Still, she must be in her late thirties or early forties, living with her mother and grandfather... No wonder she ran off with an alien, I would too!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X