Smallville - New Cast Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallville - New Cast Photo

At http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...0/27/cast0.htm, they posted what seems to be a new cast photo of this season, just wanted to share
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

I must have missed and ep, what ever happend to Pete?

Comment

Originally posted by *RA
      Nothing happened to him, the producers, or was it Tom Welling in an interview said Pete's character moved away or something, i was dissapointed, they just kicked off his character...

Comment

I know! Who will be the token black guy now?

The new football coach is hot through.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Mmm....Jensen Ackles!

I was going to stop watching Smallville this year. But then I heard that Jensen was joining the show. So I guess I'll be tuning in again!
          "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

Good to see Chloe's still alive and kicking too!

Comment

I was hoping chloe would stay dead, nothing against her peronally, just didn't like the character.

Comment

Same here

I want to see more Lois though :innocent:
                Non Fui, Fui, Non Sum, Non Curo

Comment

Originally posted by *RA
                  Pete moved away, though the character had more or less disappeared from the show for the last half of season three anyway.

Originally posted by CultTVGirl
                  I was going to stop watching Smallville this year. But then I heard that Jensen was joining the show. So I guess I'll be tuning in again!
                  I'd definitely give season 4 a chance, the episodes have be great so far, except one - Facade - which was appalling IMO.

Originally posted by *RA
                  I was hoping chloe would stay dead, nothing against her peronally, just didn't like the character.
                  Chloe is one of the best written characters on the show IMO, yes she can be nosy and inconsiderate at times but I love the wit and energy the character adds to the show. And yes, Chloe is (along with Lex) one of my favourites on the show.

Comment

poor chloe, relegated to the back row with the bit players......
                    Thanks!
                    Jordan

my page
                    My LJ
                    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I'm going to get annoyed on how many times Chloe and the others are going to forgive Clark for being mean to them or something like that (while being possessed/taken over/etc), a big example is like last nights episode, even though at the end of the episode, you know they are mad at him, somehow, hes going to get back on their good side somehow. I don't know, maybe i'm exaggarting a little bit, but thats what i see.

Comment

Originally posted by Terok
                        Chloe is one of the best written characters on the show IMO, yes she can be nosy and inconsiderate at times but I love the wit and energy the character adds to the show. And yes, Chloe is (along with Lex) one of my favourites on the show.
                        That's why I find her so annoying, sticking her nose where it doesn't belong and than act all innocent when people are mad at her for that. She's a smartass and she has an air of arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by Terok
                          And yes, Chloe is (along with Lex) one of my favourites on the show.
                          Lex and Chloe are my favourites too.

If only the show focused on them and ditched the oh-so-dull Clark and Lana it would be sooo much more interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by CultTVGirl
                            If only the show focused on them and ditched the oh-so-dull Clark and Lana it would be sooo much more interesting!
                            lol Lana hasn't annoyed me as much in season 4! But you're right, the shows strength has always been in the Lex/Lionel storylines, as well as the caves/mythology plot.

Comment

Indeed, the chloe story never was one of the strongpoints

Comment

Working...
                              X