X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bilis Manger - Rogue Time Lord

So, what do you think?

Bilis is the creepy old guy from the TW episodes 'captain Jack Harkness' and 'End Of Days'. He is able to travel through time at will.

I see 2 possibilities.

1. Rogue Time Lord. Escaped Gallifrey before the Time War just like The Master.
    2. Human form TARDIS gone haywire. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TARDIS go to section 'Other TARDISes)

I didn't put spoiler tags in this because its relating to season 1. And Bilis wasn't even in season 2 so, you know, whatever.

(Watching the season 1 finale again incase you are wondering why this thread was made now.)
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Not a timelord in the conventional sense. He can flit through time at will, which would in theory mean he was more of a time lord than the time lords were... a Time Monarch maybe? He could very well have been a product of the initial experiments that resulted in Gallifrey obtaining the power of time travel, maybe he is a form of Omega, or possibly an assistant to Omega.

Billis would have to have something in his bio make up that makes him one with time as opposed to a linear or non linear traveller...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

He could be something to do with The Meddling Monk

Comment

I don't care who, what or where he is, I just hope he doesn't come back. Well no I do care that he isn't yet another Timelord. I don't think we need that, and he is just plain creepy. The Master had his creepy moments but he was evil with it, this guy is just *eww* creepy.

Comment

has anyone read the torchwood novel with BM in? not sure if that might expand his character a bit... not sure if it's canon either
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X