Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHat is your WORST episode of SG-1 ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Politics because it introduced Kinsey hated that whole storyline. The Other Guys and Bounty
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Mine was emancipation.

Comment

Prometheus Unbound is probably my least favorite episode. I hated the episode and it introduced the Vala/Daniel dynamic, I loathe the dynamic between those two characters.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow.. Surprised ihave not commented on this thread before..

For ME, some of the worst eps are:
          S1 - The first commandmnt
          S2 - Bane, One false step..
          S3 and 4, none
          S5 - wormhole extreme. First watching i loved it, but repeated watchings has made me dislike it rather a lot..
          S6 - the other guys (for some reason it always rubbed me the wrong way)..
          S7 - space race, grace (never really like those sorts of eps.. all in the mind in other words)
          S10- 200.. Yea that one
          and Family ties..

Comment

For me there is only a few which are really bad, but they ARE.

I would say:
            Brief Candle (s1) One False Step& Bane (s2) Fragile balance (s7) and Citizen Joe (s8)

Comment

Prometheus Unbound
              Birthright
              Wormhole X-treme
              Emancipation
              Hathor

Comment

Emancipation
                Citizen Joe
                There was some more of them, but I don't remember the names of those episodes now.

Comment

Good question...Emancipation? (Don't get me wrong, I am not against equality of the sexes (my favourite SG-Character is Sam for ****'s sake, so a seriously competent and intelligent tomboy woman!), but I didn't like that episode much)

Comment

All of seasons 9 and 10! Sorry it just moved away from why I liked watching Stargate.
                    Wormhole Xtreme
                    Divide and Conquer
                    Between two fires
                    Citizen Joe ( I mean what the hell?)
                    Any episode the character Pete Shanahan was in!
                    Threads! ( I still don't understand why they killed Jacob off)
                    And any episode that the Tok'ra are portrayed to be bad guys and/ or killed off!

Comment

Originally posted by Laxian of Earth View Post
                      Good question...Emancipation? (Don't get me wrong, I am not against equality of the sexes (my favourite SG-Character is Sam for ****'s sake, so a seriously competent and intelligent tomboy woman!), but I didn't like that episode much)
                      This, just this is exactly how I feel about the episode. I didn't like the episode, because of the Sam being the main character in it, I didn't like it,because it's bloody boring episode, that shouldn't of been made in the first place. Even though it is part of the first season, and the series was still kind of trying to find it's identity. But this kind of boring episodes doesn't help any series to find the identity.

Sam, in the end was well written character, and was well acted too. BUT, it still doesn't make the episode any good.

Comment

1. 200 -very few shows hit 200 episodes and when Stargate does this is the episode they do. I've heard they did the episode this way because they all knew season 10 was the last and they wanted to have a fun, goofy episode but still they could have made it a huge episode story wise and they chose not to.
                        2. Unending had good parts but would have been better if 1: they hadn't killed off the Asgard and 2: replace General Landry with General O'Neill.
                        3. Wormhole X-Treme-bad just bad

Comment

They didn't know about being cancelled until 200 aired. By that time, RDA had already acted in his contracted episodes
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Touchstone is the most annoying because of the chieftain's over acting. I know it gives the intro to the NID, but that stinkin' chieftain ruins the episode for me.

Avenger 2.0. Is one that I never ever want to watch again. Watching the character of Felger is like listening to a symphony played from scratches on a chalkboard. (The Other Guys was saved by the character of Coombs, so I can actually watch that episode.).

Comment

I can't think of any one episode that I would consider the worst. Each episode (even the bad ones) had some little bit that was entertaining.

Actually, now that I think of it, there is one that I might consider the worst. And that is Season 6, "Sight Unseen". But it did have humorous moments.

Comment

The worst SG-1 episode : "Affinity" from season 8. It was pretty bad.
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X