Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHat is your WORST episode of SG-1 ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. Anything with Teal'c family is boring.

Best episodes are all the ones when Jack has the power of the Ancients.

~Dave

Comment

i hate space race and grace

i think they are boring and pointless
      sigpic

Comment

"200" was a wasted opportunity to make a memorable landmark ep. I hated it. It carries the distinction of being the only ep where I spent more time working on the computer than watching the show.

And apart from "Thors Hammer", the first time we saw the Unas, I dislike any ep with the Unas in.
        sigpic

Comment

Emancipation.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Avenger 2.0 or Family Ties - it's pretty close. 200 wasn't good either considering I've never managed to make myself finish it. And I refuse to watch Citizen Joe, so...
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Wow, i'm surprised how many people dislike the episode 200. I thought it was a real fun time + yeah, it didn't progress the events of season 10 or involve much character development but it was a lot of fun. The only issue i had with it was the Puppet version of the SGC. Other than that i thought it was a really good way to celebrate a 200th episode.

It also received many great reviews from fans outside the Stargate world (non-gaters). It was a much more accessible episode for the casual viewer was well. Perhaps this is something that turns people away from it but friends i know who enjoy Sci-Fi but never got into SG-1 really liked the episode 200.

I don't suppose i'm one of the only people who enjoyed "Enemy Mine" as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Spidey3121 View Post
                  Wow, i'm surprised how many people dislike the episode 200. I thought it was a real fun time + yeah, it didn't progress the events of season 10 or involve much character development but it was a lot of fun. The only issue i had with it was the Puppet version of the SGC. Other than that i thought it was a really good way to celebrate a 200th episode.

It also received many great reviews from fans outside the Stargate world (non-gaters). It was a much more accessible episode for the casual viewer was well. Perhaps this is something that turns people away from it but friends i know who enjoy Sci-Fi but never got into SG-1 really liked the episode 200.

I don't suppose i'm one of the only people who enjoyed "Enemy Mine" as well...
                  I dind't think it was as good as The First Ones but it was enjoyable.
                  But then, I loved 200 and One False Step

(huh, but even though I dind't mention Family Ties in my original post, for some unknown reason, I'll join the consensus ont hat one )
                  Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I hated pretty much every ep in season 9 and 10. can't think of any I actually enjoyed.

For me, SG-1 ended in season 8.

out of season 1-8 I can't think of any I absolutely hated. Nothing like season 9 and 10.

There where a few eps that could have been better:

Space Race...had potential but it was squandered.
                    Grace...I liked initially but tptb never followed through with some potential story arcs. New aliens, Carter's non ability to deal with her love life.

I even liked the Jonas eps! Though it wasn't the same without Daniel.
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I enjoyed "One False Step" as well, seen the episode countless times on the Sci-Fi network.

Comment

200 was pretty bad but the one that stands out like a sore thumb is the one from sg-1 where they go to a planet where the civilisation are all covered in this whitish/silver clothes or it was there skin and they lived in these igloo's of some sort. pointless episode, not to mension boring.

Comment

That would be "One False Step"

Comment

worst episodes is relative to ones tastes.

affinity
                            chimera
                            ties that bind
                            prometheus unbound

these four episodes i felt were lacking.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

"Watergate", both because this was an un-enjoyable ep and because SG-1's obsession with killing Russians truly came to fruition in this episode (seriously the only Russians they didn't end up killing were generally bit part Russians in a single episode and even then they usually killed them).
                              I know they started killing Russians in the opener of season four, but this episode really solidified the Russians as SG-1's favorite redshirts and it always bothered me. Right on up to Camelot they kept doing it.
                              Close runners-up are "The Tomb" (heh, see reasons above), "Divide and Conquer" and "Family Ties"-->This one doesn't really make much sense in regards to the continuity of the story, how long was Vala actually a goa'uld? A couple of months at the most I'd guess after this episode.

I guess I'm one of the only people that actually liked "Space Race"?
                              I thought it was hilarious, but I will grant it wasn't very Stargate.
                              "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

^ I really liked Watergate

Hmmm I'm not a fan of episodes like Disclosure. But it is Brief Candle and Cold Lazarus that I can't stand for some reason
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X