Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHat is your WORST episode of SG-1 ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divide and Conquer, Watergate, Brief Candle...

It's funny, I loved Family Ties.
    Theoretically spoilerish:
    Spoiler:
    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Wow, Im suprised everyone hated brief candle, kinthia was pretty hot!
      SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Hardly everyone ,and I for one don't hate Brief Candle .
        It had nanites ,Jack ageing ,the team worrying for him ,Sam and Janet working on the cure ,and though I didn't think Kynthia was "hot",I thought she was ok.

My Worst ever eps tie between Demons, Affinity and Family Ties.

*Flips coin twice *

Ok..Demons won .
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

grace hands down god i hated that episode...i liked talion though
          The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

It's sort of a tie between Revisions, Bounty and Talion. I have the imperssion I hate Revisions more, but then again, I've watched it more than once, something I didn't bother with Bounty and Talion (in fact, I almost stopped watching Bounty in the middle....)

Grace is out of that race because despite it being godawfully boring, I appreciate what they tried to do with it, even if they failed miserably.

Oh, and still, BTW, these episodes are better than Condemned, or The Tower, or Submersion, or Vengeance, orAdrift or Lifeline or Spoils of War.
            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
            Yes, I am!
            sigpic
            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Politics, season 1 and Grace

Comment

Space Race. IT WAS SO USELESS!

Comment

Originally posted by Spidey3121 View Post
                  Season 1's "Emancipation" was really really bad.
                  I'm not sure if it's the worst, but it's probably the most memorable bad episode for me; it quite worried me. After the pilot and the follow-up episode in the SGC, this was the first planet-of-the-week episode. "Uh-oh," I worried, "are the others going to be more like this?".

Comment

200 - Hands down winner. What a waste of time.

Dishonorable mention to Wormhole X-treme, Grace, Space Race and any episode featuring Cam Mitchell.
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Nightwalkers is hands down my least favourite, dawn of the dead ripoff, and not even any funny Jack comments to keep it afloat. Wormhole Xtreme is close behind, along with Demons and Allegiance.

Comment

It would be a toss up between emancipation, the light and hathor. Boring episodes. 200 was just pathetic to me, I was expecting something more on the lines of the 100th episode (can't remember name right now).

Krysta

Comment

Originally posted by krysta25uk View Post
                          It would be a toss up between emancipation, the light and hathor. Boring episodes. 200 was just pathetic to me, I was expecting something more on the lines of the 100th episode (can't remember name right now).

Krysta
                          You expected more Wormhole Extreme? Meh.

Hated all of S9 *except* The Scourge and Ethon. Stronghold was the worst/most unkind to the characters though.

Despised Prometheus Unbound.

S10: The Shroud, Bounty, Bad Guys (missed Family Fies, Dominion and Talion so can't put them on the list), Insiders

Yuck to that Daniel/Unas one. <<yawn>> Enemy Mine.

There are eps every season I wouldn't jump to watch again though.

suse
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I don't think that came out right. 200 tried to use the same joke twice and failed badly, in fact I'm not sure what they were trying to do it was a waste of space. Personally I don't think they knew how to celebrate 200 episodes.

Krysta

Comment

Well, If I have to name just one 'Family Ties' without a doubt. A complete waste of an episode so close to the end of the series. That having been said, I'd still hate it anyway no matter when it had been shown. Plot holes were big enough for the planet to fall in to. How on Earth did Jacek get permission to not only live off base, but have access to the kind of stuff he had. It's a pity that a basically Vala character development episode was so awful, as I like Vala. And who the heck wrote Daniel in this ep? This was one of the worst cases of him being written totally OCC that I can recall. And, I didn't give one jot about whether Landry ever talks to his ex-wife or not - especially with only 2 eps of the greatest show ever remaining (nothing against Landry either, I like him too).

Prior to this terrible episode, I guess I would have said Emancipation. Mind you, Grace is very high on my list too, as is that terrible S6 ep Shadow Play. Not that fond of Collateral Damage or Bounty either.

There are a lot of eps that I don't tend to revisit, but, when they're on TV and I watch them, there are usually little redeeming features that you can spot, a nice character moment, a great Teal'c line, a bit of Jack and Daniel banter.

I find that on the whole though, it's not complete eps I hate, but parts. Like Divide and Conquer for example, a nice premise, spoiled (for me at any rate) by 'S/J ship' and killing off poor Martouf.

Comment

i agree with P-90_177. i loved every episode except talion and the one in season one, with tealcs family or basically any tealc centric episode i dont like
                                Sozan, a Chinese Zen master, was asked by a student: "What is the most valuable thing in the world?"
                                The master replied: "The head of a dead cat."
                                "Why is the head of a dead cat the most valuable thing in the world?" inquired the student.
                                Sozan replied: "Because no one can name its price."

A long time ago in China there were two friends, one who played the harp skillfully and one who listened skillfully.
                                When the one played or sang about a mountain, the other would say: "I can see the mountain before us."
                                When the other played about water, the listener would exclaim: "Here is the running stream!"
                                But the listener fell sick and died. The first friend cut the strings of his harp and never played again. Since that time the cutting of harp strings has always been a sign of intimate friendship.

Comment

Working...
                                X