Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHat is your WORST episode of SG-1 ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHat is your WORST episode of SG-1 ever?

Can only pick 1, for me it has got to be Family Ties, what a worthless episode, hated every moment of it.
    SG-1 Rocks!!

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
    Can only pick 1, for me it has got to be Family Ties, what a worthless episode, hated every moment of it.
    For me it was "200". When there's only 20 episodes in a season I hate to see one wasted like this. Otherwise I enjoyed season 10.
    My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

well i love every ep but if i have to pick one then i guess perhaps..........The Light.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

i know there are many threads like this one, but it is nice to see a refresher, so thanks

i would have to say "one false step" man that just sucked , it wasn't even good for the actors wow, even those aliens were stupid
        Last edited by MIZA; 15 April 2008, 02:00 PM.
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

That is a tough one...

Season 1's "Emancipation" was really really bad.

Season 3's "Demons" was also a very poor episode in my opinion.

There are other poor episodes about i'm sure but thankfully the greater quality of the majority mask them nicely.

I thought "200" was a great episode...

Comment

"One False Step" is annoying, as is "Space Race".
            This time... it's war!

Comment

Family Ties...hands down worst episode ever
              Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

See, some of the episodes people dont like, the light, emancipation, one false step, at LEAST they were relivant to stargate, I mean the team was still exploring other planets, jack was still involved, Family Ties had nothing at all to do with stargate! The whole awful ep was about Vala's idiot father, and its not even like there was a backstory about him prior to that episode, the whole vala's dad thing just kinda popped up out of nowhere! Even though they are not popular episodes, Id take any one of the 3 above mentioned episodes over family ties. Bleah!
                SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

I agree "Family Ties" was a rather useless episode. In fact a lot of the episodes in the second half of Season 10 were pointless filler. A few months ago, I posted in the movies forum how the second half probably should have looked...

The Quest, Part 2 1011

Line In The Sand 1012

The Road Not Taken 1013

The Shroud 1014

Dominion 1015

Unending 1016

The Ark of Truth, Part 1 1017

The Ark of Truth, Part 2 1018

Continuum, Part 1 1019

Continuum, Part 2 1020
                  This time... it's war!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    See, some of the episodes people dont like, the light, emancipation, one false step, at LEAST they were relivant to stargate, I mean the team was still exploring other planets, jack was still involved, Family Ties had nothing at all to do with stargate! The whole awful ep was about Vala's idiot father, and its not even like there was a backstory about him prior to that episode, the whole vala's dad thing just kinda popped up out of nowhere! Even though they are not popular episodes, Id take any one of the 3 above mentioned episodes over family ties. Bleah!
                    I really liked Family ties. I thought it was helarious. Same with 200.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I'd say the only ones from the second half of season ten that were useless are "Bounty" and "Family Ties". Both of which I have never re-watched.....

Worst episode ever: "Divide and Conquer"

"Emancipation" "Brief Candle" "The Tenth Commandment" and "Hathor" definitely fall into the category. "The Light" was pretty blah, but I wouldn't rank it with the worst of the worst. But yeah.....season one had most of the duds.

And I'm one of the rare weird people who like "One False Step".

Comment

talion and family ties, I don't like a single thing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Drax View Post
                          I agree "Family Ties" was a rather useless episode. In fact a lot of the episodes in the second half of Season 10 were pointless filler. A few months ago, I posted in the movies forum how the second half probably should have looked...

The Quest, Part 2 1011

Line In The Sand 1012

The Road Not Taken 1013

The Shroud 1014

Dominion 1015

Unending 1016

The Ark of Truth, Part 1 1017

The Ark of Truth, Part 2 1018

Continuum, Part 1 1019

Continuum, Part 2 1020
                          I agree. S10 on Sg-1 had too many fillers. The only good filler was the where Teal'c went Rambo. That episode was bad-ass.

"The Light" Family ties" and "red sky" are useless episodes. I like the message that was delivered in Red Sky but the story sunk.

Comment

Unending

Comment

I used to be able to pick one and I honestly can't remember which it was, but now that I've went back and re-watched the series with a different perspective as a viewer (paying more attention to character/story arcs and how the scenes were shot over just watching for the battles and cool effects) I really can't decide if there really is an episode I personally consider the 'worst'. Even those that I don't particularly enjoy as much as the others, I still find things about it that allows me to appreciate it on those merits instead of just actively disliking and dismissing it.
                              My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
                              A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Working...
                              X