Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS SG-10 still alive and can they be saved?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS SG-10 still alive and can they be saved?

in season 2, SG-10 was stranded on a planet with a black hole near by...
    and they where left there...

given the Time dilation thingie and stuff.. are they still alive and can they be saved now with Asgard tech?

if so.. time to do so .. right?

I think they've been sucked into the black hole by now...

Comment

There was an SG1 novel called "A Matter of Honour" where O'Neill thinks he's found a way to save them... never read it myself however.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

If was established that it would take years for the black hole to swallow up a planet as well as the planet's stargate, but SG-10 was probably ripped apart long ago. It's just a matter of whether or not their chunks and pieces have been swallowed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
          There was an SG1 novel called "A Matter of Honour" where O'Neill thinks he's found a way to save them... never read it myself however.
          There's also a sequel called "The Cost of Honour", but I haven't read it either. (I've read Alliances, and I enjoyed that)

It should be remembered that these novels are fanon rather than canon. They're not "official", but they don't contradict anything and they do add to the overall SG story (ie in "Alliances", which is set just after "The Other Side", Jacob teaches Jack how to fly a Goa'uld cargo ship)
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Kebab Gud View Post
            in season 2, SG-10 was stranded on a planet with a black hole near by...
            and they where left there...

given the Time dilation thingie and stuff.. are they still alive and can they be saved now with Asgard tech?

if so.. time to do so .. right?
            i think the shape charge would of gotten to them first if we did found a way to get to them out if the time thing..

or just get the Doctor to do it lol ^^
            sigpic

Comment

I think it was just taken as they died, i thinks good that the books can continue up stories that never did on the series
              sigpic
              Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
              Metal gear fan

Comment

I think in the ep where they blow up the sun, they mention something about the planet being broken up, but the 'Gate might still be there.
                When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                Zatnikitelman

Comment

I read those novels, but I can't remember what happened...they say the brain's the first to go as you get older...
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I think they are dead by now. Plus, if they haven't found a way to even see if Jonas is alive or not (he's not in a black hole as far as I know), then I hope they don't take the time to find SG-10 (kidding sort of). Let's just pretend that the black hole planet fell to the Ori, and we haven't heard from any of our allies there.

Comment

Working...
                    X