Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Pre-airing Discussion) Six of One (402)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Pre-airing Discussion) Six of One (402)

Tensions rise in the Cylon ranks after they learn that the final five models are among the Colonials. Meanwhile, Kara's standoff with the president does not work out in the pilot's favor.
    well i thought we'd get this one up early and in the proper order? so for all thsoe that watched the stream version. what did u guys think of this ep? hm head baltar wasnt as bad as i'd thought but i would still like some explanation about where head six went off to and why the switch all of a sudden. i also wonder if head baltar knew the president's advisor is one of the final five? baltar shags someone else lol not that surprising this one. we have a good send off of lee. kara isnt as alone as we first thought and we see another symptom of rosslin's cancer show itself. and the lobotomizing of the raiders. that didnt look good at alll
    Last edited by daniel9; 11 April 2008, 09:26 AM.

I've been thinking that maybe we won't see Head 6 anymore. Perhaps her job was done when Baltar finally accepted the "one true god".

Another interesting point is that we have now identified all of the model numbers of the Seven.

Comment

So the series is finally getting back on track ?

Kind of went off the rails for a while

Comment

is this the correct numbering?
        01 Cavil
        02 Leoben
        03 D anna
        04 Simon
        05 Doral
        06 Caprica
        08 Sharon

Comment

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
          01 Cavil
          02 Leoben
          03 D anna
          04 Simon
          05 Doral
          06 Caprica
          08 Sharon

Looks right to me, and if it is...

Well that doesn't make any sense at all.
          That human piece of incompetent garbage currently holding the office of President of the USA is not in any way my president, I can't support a born failure. Same reason i was against the last nitwit.

Comment

And if you believe Aaron Douglas you can
            Spoiler:
            pencil Tyrol in as number 12.

Comment

did neone notice how beat up the galactica looked. that battle in the first ep looked to have done some damage.. and leoben siding with the cylons against the lobotomizing the raiders. except for that lone 8. which might be cavil's lover??? with what happened to cavil simon and doral tonite's ep might be a due to violent content viewers discretion is advised
              Last edited by daniel9; 11 April 2008, 01:03 PM.

Comment

No offense Berg417448, but believing Mr. Douglas only makes it more confusing.

There are only 1 possibility that comes to mind and isn't remarkably stupid or requiring a massive retcon, the numbers have nothing to do with any form of hierarchical ranking, not even chronological.

They must be something else, but what?
                That human piece of incompetent garbage currently holding the office of President of the USA is not in any way my president, I can't support a born failure. Same reason i was against the last nitwit.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
                  01 Cavil
                  02 Leoben
                  03 D anna
                  04 Simon
                  05 Doral
                  06 Caprica
                  08 Sharon

I Know Caprica is six and Sharon is eight, and D'anna is three, but as for the rest of them, I don't remember them being ordered or numbered.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Crawford View Post
                    I Know Caprica is six and Sharon is eight, and D'anna is three, but as for the rest of them, I don't remember them being ordered or numbered.

There is a vote that takes place in the episode "Six of one" which lays out the model numbers of the Seven.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbius View Post
                      No offense Berg417448, but believing Mr. Douglas only makes it more confusing.

There are only 1 possibility that comes to mind and isn't remarkably stupid or requiring a massive retcon, the numbers have nothing to do with any form of hierarchical ranking, not even chronological.

They must be something else, but what?
                      The numbers may not mean much...
                      Spoiler:
                      if Aaron Douglas is correct. In addition to saying his character is #12 he also says he got to pick that number. If he got to pick it might suggest that that there is no ranking.

Comment

Wait what?

Has this episode aired yet or not? Some of you are talking like you've already seen it but I didn't think it started for another 5 minutes yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin View Post
                          Wait what?

Has this episode aired yet or not? Some of you are talking like you've already seen it but I didn't think it started for another 5 minutes yet?
                          It was shown on the Sci Fi web site at noon Eastern and it just went off the air here in Eastern time.

Comment

Stupid phone. *kicks phone* stop being bad at telling me international times.

Also *kicks sci-fi* stop being a bunch of jerks and let non-US residents watch stuff on your website. It's damn rude to keep it from us.

Edit Question: Are we allowed to talk about that other means of watching a show if our country jsut outright doesn't air it. TV in Australia won't air this season for another 2 to 3 years. So can we jsut admit how we're watching them? It seems kidna dumb to tread around it in this situation.
                            Last edited by Esquin; 11 April 2008, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X