Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episodes where the Atlantis Stargate Iris/Shield was used....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episodes where the Atlantis Stargate Iris/Shield was used....

Does anyone know of any Atlantis episodes where they used the Stargate Iris/Shield?

I'm trying to find a picture of the Atlantis gate, with an active wormhole, with the 'gate shield turned on.

I know they showed the 'gate shield turned on in Rising, but they didn't show it with an active wormhole.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

In either The Storm or the Eye (I can't remember which), Sheppard raises the shield to stop Genii reinforcements from coming through the gate. So the gate is shown with wormhole open and shield on.

Comment

I think lostcityguardian is right. there's screen caps on here:

macsyourman.com/atlantis/screencaps/sgacaps.html

Comment

I checked more closely on the DVDs. It's the Eye. I took a screencap as an example:
        Attached Files

Comment

They also activate the shield in "The Siege, Part 2" when the contingent from Earth arrives.

Comment

Mostly in season 1.

2nd epsisode the jumper went through the gate the darts crash through the gate shield.

The 4th episode, I think, when they were being tracked by the Wraith. They kept the gate close when Teyla and Ford was calling for a way in but was denied. They thought she was a spy but as it turned out she was wearing an ancient detector around her neck.

When Ladon Radeen contacted Atlantis for help with his Coup d tat.
            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
            X