This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Release date for S7 box set in the UK?

Okay, I know this one has to have been asked already - but I've done a quick trawl and can't find any thread.

This is killing me. I swear. Every time I read that it's out in the US on Oct 19 I feel like crying. Can't find anywhere that has the UK release date. Amazon has no pre-order details, so it can't be close. <snuffle> I'm getting so antsy for it, it's driving me nuts. Hoping it will be in time to get it for Christmas from hubby, but have the awful feeling it might be February.

Anyone know? Thanks.

Oh and before anyone suggests it - I'm not buying region one sets any more, sticking with region two. I was mixing and matching between the two for a time and all that got me was duplicates of special features, given that the US and UK sets don't always have the same ones on them. So sticking with region two to be sure that doesn't happen again.

Albion
    Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Hi Albion, as far as I know the only place that has a UK release date for the season 7 boxset is Play.com, and it's 21st of March 2005, unfortunately.
    For Cryin' Out Loud!

Comment

MARCH?!?!?!!? Freaking March?!?!? What's wrong with these people? /me collapses in a heap and sobs wildly.

Oh well. Guess I'll just have to suffer till then. Thanks for the info, nicnoc. Least I can stop trying to secondguess it.

<sob>

Albion (now trying to avoid the temption to just cave in and buy region one and to hell with it.... <g> )
      Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

You know Albion, in the UK you can buy them individually.
        Rocky

Comment

Er...yes...and they cost substantially more. Individually = approx £90. Boxed set = approximately £50.

Unfortunately, some of us are on limited budgets. Besides, it galls me to pay almost double the price for something when I can get it for less - and with more in the package too.

Albion

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Working...
          X