No announcement yet.

Revelations (410)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it will turn out that the offspring of the cylons will become the humans of the future after interbreeding with the 12 colonies survivors and returning to the actual 12 colonies;

so apart from the whole death and fugitive thing there is also a cycle of reconciliation and rebirth

I'm not sure if the only true humans would be the 13th tribe, I think they will essentially be no different from the rest of the 12 colonies since they were originally part of them... but I'm wondering whether they are part of the cycle doomed to repeat itself or have found a way to break through it...
    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by psumetguy2008 View Post
      Fjord, I know right?

That's part of my argument....though, since I can't get a screenshot of what I think I saw, I'll just say it.

Ok, so when the sun was rising over the planet from the view from space, if one looks at the surface of the planet on the DARK side of the circle of illumination, there is, at least I'm fairly sure on this....a small, circular reflection of a star.

I believe firmly that that reflection was Beta Centauri...and that the sun rising over the planet is Alpha Centauri.

The constellations would NOT be different over there by any significant amount versus here.
      This with a previous statement that this could be another way point...or that this had been the first planet that the lost tribe occupied/destroyed-then on to earth after they got thier heads together.
      It may also be that the 13th tribe wanted nothing to do with the other 12...and may not still.
      Last edited by tbeoe; 20 August 2008, 11:28 AM. Reason: continuation of thought

Comment

wow wow wow

i was honestly expecting a happy moment at the end ....but damn earth completely nuked themselves

and is anyone else surprised that space park has lasted this long ...i mean besides galactica it's the next biggest ship in the fleet

" sometimes a great notion" the title of the next ep does to me at least have a positive tone to it so maybe earth won't be a totally lose ...maybe
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          " sometimes a great notion" the title of the next ep does to me at least have a positive tone to it so maybe earth won't be a totally lose ...maybe
          according to one spoiler, it won't be
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Revelations screencaps if any one is interested

Comment

haha did anyone notice after the tori/roslin scene and the crew men getting airlocked that cylon raiders were flying cap with the fleet

Comment

J A N U A R Y 1 6 t h !!!!!!!!

And don't watch the Caprica trailer. It's very very spoileriffic

Comment

this about sums up this ep and season

http://www.imeem.com/people/hPqDu73/...c_music_video/

Comment

I am sure I am not the only one who has said it (Not going to read all 23 pages). BUT OMG! Typical BSG Cliffhanger. Best damned episode I have seen in a LONG time
                    Spins and turns, angles and curves, the shape of dreams half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of Earth and touch the face of perfection. A perfect face, a perfect lace, find a perfect world for the end of Kara Thrace.
                    End of line.

Comment

Originally posted by m57lyra View Post
                      J A N U A R Y 1 6 t h !!!!!!!!

And don't watch the Caprica trailer. It's very very spoileriffic
                      Come on. BSG will end, i m looking forward to Caprica
                      Spoiler:
                      Mission report. Michael invaded Atlantis, tried to blow it up. We stopped him. End of report.

sigpic

Comment

I was of my seat, when I watched those 45 Minutes ...
                        ....I was like yay..so soon, smth has to be wrong ^^. but what now? its kinda makes it seem pointless. They found earth, so what? no nice civilation, no military, no weapons, I had a feeling about that but hell, the people of galactica could have deserved a little hope. But, thats how this show obviously goes. so what to do next?
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm sick of happy-endings and "they lived happily ever after" thing. It's boring
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

i think finding nuclear devasted earth has a stronger meaning

the fleet is literly reliving the entire cycle "all this has happen before and it will again" so when the fleet finds a new home their will hopefully not contunine the cycle.
                            this has happened before and will happen again

Comment

Since I got BSG on DVD up to season 4.0 I've been watching the episodes like crazy. Finally got to the end. Finally got the Space channel but they aren't re airing season 4.5 that I can see. So I may be buying the DVD when it comes out at Best Buy since I'll have a $5 off coupon by then through their rewards programme.

So much has been said so I don't really have anything to add except a noticed a mistake. I decided to listen to the podcast of this episode. It's near the start when Geata drops something. He gets up and there's the shadow of his leg and foot that isn't suppose to be there! I had to rewind because I thought I must be mistaken. I wasn't. Looks a bit freaky and I can't believe they missed the shadow! Oops. I normally don't notice mistakes like that but I think because I was listening to the podcast I was paying more attention to what people were doing.
                              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I have to say that having just rewatched this ep, it becomes so much harder to watch when they're all celebrating about finding Earth and you know with certainty that their hopes are about to get crushed so completely.
                                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X