The Hub (409)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    I wish she'd give us the details on all those deleted scenes!
    Yes, that would be nice. Hopefully there will an extended version of this episode on the DVD as well. This episode and the next need a little more to flesh it out.

Podcast comments, in tags for those who haven't listened yet and don't want to be spoiled for it!
    The podcast is up already? I wonder what's wrong with my Itunes podcast subscription, the last episode it shows as being available is "The road less traveled."
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304 View Post
      Yes, that would be nice. Hopefully there will an extended version of this episode on the DVD as well. This episode and the next need a little more to flesh it out.
      that would be nice I mean Pegasus and Unfinished business got an extended episode

so far out of season 4 if I was to have 1 episode have an extended cut it would be this one or revelations

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304 View Post
        Yes, it was mentioned in the commentary that there were over twenty minutes of deleted material for this one- hopefully we'll get another "Unfinished Business" deal here. That extended ep alone was worth the entire price of the series three set, same with Pegasus in season two.

And I guess for the mini it felt the same, for me anyway, since I only saw the shortened "sanitized" version when it aired on tv.

Give us a big bonus like this each season and it makes the box set that much more must-have.

Not that it isn't anyway.

Comment

Yes, it was mentioned in the commentary that there were over twenty minutes of deleted material for this one- hopefully we'll get another "Unfinished Business" deal here. That extended ep alone was worth the entire price of the series three set, same with Pegasus in season two.

And I guess for the mini it felt the same, for me anyway, since I only saw the shortened "sanitized" version when it aired on tv.

Give us a big bonus like this each season and it makes the box set that much more must-have.

Not that it isn't anyway.
          20 min damn please oh please have an extended cut

oh and BTW could you please post the link to the podcasts

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
            20 min damn please oh please have an extended cut

oh and BTW could you please post the link to the podcasts
            http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/downloads/podcast.php

Comment

thank you~

Comment

man are the pilots a bunch of whining babies except hotdog and helo
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

OMG i want the new version of "roslin adama" at the end

Comment

At the end when Roslin tells Adama that she loves him, I love the looks EJO has after she whispers those words.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

they were just so awesome!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                          they were just so awesome!!
                          visual poetry

Comment

i like that, and that certainly does fit our Leaders in Love.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                              i like that, and that certainly does fit our Leaders in Love.
                              well i meant the battle of the resurrection hub. between bear's score and the visual effects. it was just epic.

Comment

I loved all of it. The reunion of Roslin and Adama and even the destruction of the HUB.

D'Anna: And with a single breathe every Cylon begins to die.

Second favorite Line.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X