• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith (406)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON FOUR
    FAITH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 406

With the Demetrius crew at each other's throats, Kara takes Leoben to the wreckage of a Cylon base ship to follow the only lead she has left. During her cancer treatment President Roslin meets a fellow patient who is also dying.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:27 PM.

well kara finalyl got her answer .....but i wonder how she will deal with it.

loved the roslin adama moment at the end. me think geata is going to ever sdie or lose his leg
    and why didn't sam touch the control panel ......he seems to be the only one that is accepting that he is a cylon and wants to be one with his culture
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Dammit, Gaeta better not lose his leg.
      Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Best episode of the season.

I absolutely adore Nana Visitor and the cancer humour and discussions. Absolutely lovely. *sniffle*

And Gaeta! Yikes! I had to set my dinner aside after that opening. Yuck! And the body count! Four deaths!

And absolutely loved the hybrid talk, as always. And Leoben. And Anders trying to stick his hand in the watery computer controls. Wonder if the base star would have gone berserk had he.....

And the philosophical chat in pajamas at the end was adorable.

And next week's ep looks insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Snow View Post
          Dammit, Gaeta better not lose his leg.
          Poor Gaeta. If he does he and Tigh can wander around like pirates together.

Comment

lol gaeta losing his leg seems like another version of tigh losing his eye. hm bald rosslins, sixs kissing sixs, the ship of lights, jupiter at last, more of the hybrid prophecy. i wonder if the hybrid could tell anders was one of the finale five?

Comment

I also loved Sam's expression when the others were all "The Final Five MUST know the way back to Earth, right?!"

Priceless.

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

I also loved Sam's expression when the others were all "The Final Five MUST know the way back to Earth, right?!"

Priceless.
                the 5 might know the way and not know it yet until all 5 are together ... .another switch perhaps

Comment

im guessing the 3 which will lead them to the 5=tigh, tyrol and anders.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
                    I'm guessing it's D'Anna.

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Big revelation that the final 5 came from the 13th colony? So what does that make them and the other 7? What does that make the 13th colony?

Am I the only one that wanted to rub Roslin's bald head?

Comment

3 D'anna

5 tory,sam,tigh,galen ..???

Comment

lol gaeta losing his leg seems like another version of tigh losing his eye. hm bald rosslins, sixs kissing sixs, the ship of lights, jupiter at last, more of the hybrid prophecy. i wonder if the hybrid could tell anders was one of the finale five?
                          Interesting how Anders is continually flirting with being "outed" gotta wonder if he just wants everyone to know for once and for all, but he's not quite able to push himself over the edge by actually saying it.....yet. I would like it if that were to happen though. But from here it looks like D'anna will have to be the one to spill the beans.....I do think that Anders being a cylon is a positive thing for him- that when he's out he'll accept it similar fashion to Athena.

And seeing Roslin without the wig was a shocker.

Priceless.
                          Hah! Yes! I absolutely love Michael Trucco this season- he's gotta be having so much fun with this stuff.

Comment

i wonder if mary really cut her hair????

Comment

Originally posted by Arative View Post
                              Big revelation that the final 5 came from the 13th colony? So what does that make them and the other 7? What does that make the 13th colony?

Am I the only one that wanted to rub Roslin's bald head?
                              I have suspected for quite some time that the name of the 13th Tribe was Cylon. It is the only tribe that we have not been told the name of.

Comment

Working...
                              X