• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ties That Bind (403)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON FOUR
    THE TIES THAT BIND
    EPISODE NUMBER - 403

With Tyrol, Tory, Anders, and Tigh meeting in secret, a desperate and frustrated Cally suspects the Chief of having an affair -- only to discover the truth about him.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:25 PM.

WOW what a great episode.
    Spoiler:
    You know I knew that Cally was going to die. But I thought she was going to do herself in. Man was I surprised.
    Harmony to McKay: "Perhaps it would be best if you'd stop speaking, your voice hurts my ears."

Comment

So, anyone see that backswing of Tori's? Knocked Cally straight across the room.
      Boomer and Cavil? She's really fallen. Hope she realizes the mess she's gotten into.
      Wonder what the reaction is going to be between Tori and Tyrol. He's gonna be pissed.
      Is this the end of our dear friend Natalie, or is something going to come along and whisk her away to safety?
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

No... Just... No...

*sadness*

Comment

"vomits" i'll never be able to watch this ep again .....just no

this ep ...... was disturbing

i hope tori goes to cylon hell
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

HOLY FRAK!

Damn that ep was slow, but what an ending! My stomach sank when I thought Cally was going to kill herself and the child, but to see Tori do it! And after she was so compassionate too, WHAT. THE. FRAK! I bet Tori lied to Tyrol about it too.

Kara's storyline was slow slow slow.

Civil war within the cylons, awesome.

Also, can you make me like Lee any less, show? First he was a complete dipwad serving Lampkin and now he's a complete dipwad serving Zarek. What a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
              So, anyone see that backswing of Tori's? Knocked Cally straight across the room.
              Boomer and Cavil? She's really fallen. Hope she realizes the mess she's gotten into.
              Wonder what the reaction is going to be between Tori and Tyrol. He's gonna be pissed.
              Is this the end of our dear friend Natalie, or is something going to come along and whisk her away to safety?
              That's what I was talking about, I was floored. The scary thing is, it's almost like Tori has excepted being a Cylon.
              Harmony to McKay: "Perhaps it would be best if you'd stop speaking, your voice hurts my ears."

Comment

Episode Regurgitation:

Holy crap! Tori's gone to the dark side!

And Starbuck the artist again.....I love the painting in the ep, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the Demitrius story.

After four seasons we FINALLY get a proper look at what happens in the Quorum, beyond "Colonial Day", anyway.

Roslin gets cancer treatment stories. Cute. And Sad.

And Cally!

And the cylons! Ewwww Cavil/Boomer is creepy, and Cavil is truly the "evil" cylon. Yikes!

Comment

omg... i cant wait till next friday

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                    I thought for sure we were going to lose Six this season. This episode was a surprise.

OTOH,
                    Spoiler:
                    now that I think about it, I kind of cringed when Cally went into the airlock with Torri. I've never entirely trust Torri. From the very first time I saw her, I though to myself, "she will be a problem."

Guess I was right.

Can ye tell me why th' pirate jokes are so funny?

Because they Arrrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by wilsan View Post
                      That's what I was talking about, I was floored. The scary thing is, it's almost like Tori has excepted being a Cylon.
                      I think becoming a Cylon has changed Tory. All her inhibitions are gone, like Six, she wanted to experience things without the restriction of morality.

Much like the baby Six killed in the pilot, Tory has done the "Cylon" thing here...

I am mourning for Cally...

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                        Also, can you make me like Lee any less, show? First he was a complete dipwad serving Lampkin and now he's a complete dipwad serving Zarek. What a tool.
                        I hated him to! Roslin should be held accountable. But I hate seeing it, and I hate whoever's doing it. Though I still admire Lee for his intent. Confusing much?

Comment

I'm just not sure about this show anymore. Yeah I'm ticked that they killed Callie but it's more that the characters keep getting more and more outlandish. I'm not digging Apollo the smarmy politician at all. Starbuck the crazy loon is even less appealing. The good thing about Tyrol and Tighe being Cylons was that they were torn about what to do and seemed desperate to hold on to their humanity but with this episode it seems like they're developing the attitude of "Frak it, we're Cylons so we might as well act like one" and that bugs me. Tyrol doesn't even seem to care that Tory killed his wife and the mother of his child, especially going on what they showed in the previews for next week. And don't even get me started on that crazy rhymes with witch Tory. I also HATE HATE HATE that Galactica Boomer has become on of the crazy Cylon masses. It's a weird when one of the most sympathetic characters on the show is becoming Gaius Baltar.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                            HOLY FRAK!

Damn that ep was slow, but what an ending! My stomach sank when I thought Cally was going to kill herself and the child, but to see Tori do it! And after she was so compassionate too, WHAT. THE. FRAK! I bet Tori lied to Tyrol about it too.

Kara's storyline was slow slow slow.

Civil war within the cylons, awesome.

That post is a little misleading. She did save the life of their son.

Cally was a threat to them. Tori's personality has always been that of do what it takes, or the ends justify the means. In this case, a threat to her survival. I doubt Roslin would hesitate to throw Tori out the airlock if the truth came out.
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
                              I think becoming a Cylon has changed Tory.
                              Something just occurred to me. Torri : Final Five = Sharon Agathon : Skinjobs.

Can we get an *official* spelling for Torri/Tory/Tori, please?
                              Last edited by Occulus; 18 April 2008, 07:15 PM. Reason: Extracurricular Smilies.
                              Can ye tell me why th' pirate jokes are so funny?

Because they Arrrrrrr.

Comment

Working...
                              X